·
Lowspeed
6,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wish I could do this...

·
Super Moderator
16,806 Posts
Aside from the dude who seems to have a bit of a............ loose bolt or two...... very funny.

See this happen on the Massachusetts Turnpike all the time. State Police love to ride your ass or flash the siren until you move. :)

·
Administrator
8,407 Posts
Nice!

Cop needed to take it one step further: Pull his ass over, and slap him with a $250 fine and points for "failure to yield the right-of-way" and "obstructing traffic".

Around here, they're called Left Lane Leeches: they go immediately to the left lane, passing or not, and stay there, holding on for dear life and sucking the life, happiness, and the will-to-live out of other drivers around them.

You can talk to me all day about how it's your "right" to sit in the left lane doing the speed limit, when in reality, you're a bigger danger to other traffic (and yourself) by doing so. There's a few more reasons here, and this should be required reading for anyone applying or renewing their license.

·
Super Moderator
16,806 Posts
Nice!

Cop needed to take it one step further: Pull his ass over, and slap him with a $250 fine and points for "failure to yield the right-of-way" and "obstructing traffic".

Around here, they're called Left Lane Leeches: they go immediately to the left lane, passing or not, and stay there, holding on for dear life and sucking the life, happiness, and the will-to-live out of other drivers around them.

You can talk to me all day about how it's your "right" to sit in the left lane doing the speed limit, when in reality, you're a bigger danger to other traffic (and yourself) by doing so. There's a few more reasons here, and this should be required reading for anyone applying or renewing their license.
+10000000000000.03

You're very right sir. You will get pulled over around here for doing that. The mass pike speed limit is 65, but damnit if you're not doing 80+ in the outside lane then you're subject to what we see above. But the cop is never that lenient. The Pike cops will basically touch bumpers with you for a bit, and if you don't try to get into the other lane or speed up, the lights turn on.

·
Lowspeed
6,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lolz- In florida they're just called "old people"

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Lmao that is awesome xD I've hogged the left lane before.. but not like that. When I do it I'm surrounded by drunken tractor trailer drivers fighting over the right one.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
When i was gong down to virginia to visit my wifes family in september i drove the left lane in the pa turnpike for 6 hours but then again i was going like 90 the whole time lol.

·
Lowspeed
6,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i haven't listened to it, just watched...
worth hearing?

·
Super Moderator
16,806 Posts
i haven't listened to it, just watched...
worth hearing?
No. :) Not at all.

Hence my original comment about the dude in the video have a few screws loose.......

·
Lowspeed
6,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
damn yo.....

lolz

·
Super Moderator
16,806 Posts
Told ya lol. I didn't want to be mean about it because....you never know...... but damn.

·
Registered
116 Posts
lolz- In florida they're just called "old people"
Hear, hear.

And you think old people are bad in a 4 lane highway? Try 1 LANE! I have plenty of those on the way to work and damned if I don't always get behind someone going 5-7mph BELOW the posted limit.

MMMOOOOOOOVVVVVEEE!!!!

I don't want my Zoom Zoom to be restricted by a crum bum!

·
Registered
324 Posts
so much win

1 - 17 of 17 Posts