Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I'm a dumbass.<_< I left my door slightly ajar and it killed my battery. Now I cannot control the passenger windows with the main panel. The windows work from the passenger controls but not from the panel on my door. I checked the fuses and they're fine BUT there are no fuses in the kick panel for the windows only in the engine bay. Also, when I lift the switches on the driver's panel to control the passenger windows they DO light up like normal. Any ideas????:mad:

·
Banned
1,206 Posts
Well, I'm a dumbass.<_< I left my door slightly ajar and it killed my battery. Now I cannot control the passenger windows with the main panel. The windows work from the passenger controls but not from the panel on my door. I checked the fuses and they're fine BUT there are no fuses in the kick panel for the windows only in the engine bay. Also, when I lift the switches on the driver's panel to control the passenger windows they DO light up like normal. Any ideas????:mad:
You will need to reprogram the windows. It is stated in the owners manual and over 1000 times on this forum. Just go to each window, roll it down and then back up. Keep holding the switch once the window is back up until you hear two clicks.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Actually, yes, I have a scenario:

You have locked the car but Your car has been vandalized.
Someone opened it using kind of metal ruler pulled between glass and door, and cut off the wire.

As you see I have mad enough idea

·
Banned
1,206 Posts
Actually, yes, I have a scenario:

You have locked the car but Your car has been vandalized.
Someone opened it using kind of metal ruler pulled between glass and door, and cut off the wire.

As you see I have mad enough idea
uhm.... what?

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Reactions: dougefresh_

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Classic noob question. :) Anytime the power is cut from this car it requires you to reset all the windows from the drivers switch. Press and hold it til the window goes down and still hold the switch for a couple seconds. Then pull the button so the window goes up and still hold it up until you hear 2 clicks. Once all 4 windows have been done you are good to go.

Reactions: redmica307

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
n00b =P

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Classic noob question. :) Anytime the power is cut from this car it requires you to reset all the windows from the drivers switch. Press and hold it til the window goes down and still hold the switch for a couple seconds. Then pull the button so the window goes up and still hold it up until you hear 2 clicks. Once all 4 windows have been done you are good to go.
You will need to reprogram the windows. It is stated in the owners manual and over 1000 times on this forum. Just go to each window, roll it down and then back up. Keep holding the switch once the window is back up until you hear two clicks.

New to the rice......:p

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
See there? Your first problem wasn't hardly a problem at all! I'll bet that was a relief.

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
nnNNNNOOoooOOOOOBBBbbbiisSMM

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
Very much so.
Still getting used to 300 horse as opposed to the 650whp I came from is tough...
You're pissing up rope. That's something I could never get used to.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You're pissing up rope. That's something I could never get used to.

:D I'll have American Muscle again in a year or so BUT I am keeping this car until it shits; I love it. I just changed to my summer AMR Dyno tune and the car runs like an animal.:lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts