Mazda 6 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Originally posted by 6-s-5door+Jun 19 2005, 06:46 PM-->
looks good,  but you need to do a better job if your trying to hide your plate #  :laugh:
[snapback]434652[/snapback]​
[/b]
lol yea i know. but i got frustrated with the progam and decided to let it be! lol but thanks for pOintin it out! :hoho:

<!--QuoteBegin-jage
@Jun 19 2005, 07:12 PM
bleh.  i hate euros on white cars.  thats just personal opinion though.
[snapback]434666[/snapback]​

Yea i wasnt too sure if i should put them on my car or not, but i decided to go ahead and do it. i think it turned out pretty good. im happy! :p

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Are those true Euros or Clear NA's? It looks like it still has the bulge.

Can't say I like the look of it though. I'm just in love with the red ones on the white. They seem to match perfectly.

But all the more power to you!

·
Registered
801 Posts
Those are NA's clears.... true euros don't have the side reflector last I checked... of course I really stopped caring once I got my set of Euro's last summer. I like the NA clears but think they would look better tinted for your car.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Originally posted by Blondie151O@Jun 19 2005, 04:08 PM
& here we go again...got my euros put on!! INSTEAD of starting another topic...I have posted them in here! Hope you are happy lol. Anyways, heres some pics! I love them...thanks Sabrina!!!

Looks good, but you should lose the "Whatley" sticker. Dealers who put that crap on their cars piss me off. If they're not paying you for advertising space, they don't need to be trashing up your car. Just my opinion. ;)

·
Registered
977 Posts
IT just peels off very carefully. Its just a sticker

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Originally posted by falcontx@Jun 19 2005, 11:25 PM
Looks good, but you should lose the "Whatley" sticker. Dealers who put that crap on their cars piss me off. If they're not paying you for advertising space, they don't need to be trashing up your car. Just my opinion. ;)
[snapback]434794[/snapback]​

Plus, I'd take off the license plate holder and either replace it with a new one, or just keep it off. It bothers me that you have 1) an advertisement for the dealership and 2) a licence plate holder that says Toyota when you are driving a Mazda. Just my opinion tho, go with what you feel is right.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Originally posted by glacierzoomer+Jun 20 2005, 11:22 AM-->
Plus, I'd take off the license plate holder and either replace it with a new one, or just keep it off. It bothers me that you have 1) an advertisement for the dealership and 2) a licence plate holder that says Toyota when you are driving a Mazda. Just my opinion tho, go with what you feel is right.
[snapback]435019[/snapback]​
[/b]
dont worry, im going to buy a mazda one. just havent really searched for one yet. lol but i noticed that too!

<!--QuoteBegin-Showcase Mazda
@Jun 20 2005, 04:52 PM
Looks good Megan! Glad I could help!
[snapback]435293[/snapback]​

thanks alot

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Blondie, looks good, now just completely debadge and paint that flying m black.

Good luck!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Originally posted by Blondie151O@Jun 19 2005, 11:35 PM
dont know how to take the sticker off w.o effing/scratching it all up
[snapback]434797[/snapback]​
use parts or a brake cleaner. takes adhesive right off the window.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Originally posted by nilsenm@Jul 1 2005, 10:16 AM
use parts or a brake cleaner.  takes adhesive right off the window.
[snapback]445251[/snapback]​

wha? that sticker is on her trunk.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Originally posted by jsherrill28@Jul 1 2005, 10:55 AM
wha? that sticker is on her trunk.
[snapback]445297[/snapback]​
oh never mind that might ruin the paint. i thought it was on her window.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Originally posted by lolwtferic@Jul 1 2005, 11:53 AM
For all you know, her trunk could be corroded and rotting right now thanks to you  :nana: .
[snapback]445348[/snapback]​
i know i feel so bad...

try gasoline though that will take it right off.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I have a white '04 6i, I was looking to change out the tail lights, also. I didn't know if I wanted the clear euros or something with a carbon fiber look to it. That picture just confirmed my theory...go with the clears if I get chrome rims and want to go with flashy, or the carbon fiber and do the black on white color scheme. Black and White, baby! Instead of the carbon fiber, though...I am just going to tint the taillights black with some tinting spray. I saw some pictures on this forum and was impressed. DAMN I LOVE MY MAZDA :excl:

41 - 60 of 69 Posts
About this Discussion
68 Replies
39 Participants
Kincaid
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing