Mazda 6 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
megan..post alllllll the fricken pictures you want..lol!! the car is bangin...and you are sweet too!! oh yeah...be prepared to back up that sticker you got there..lol!!

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Wouldn't it be nice if a girl could post on a forum WITHOUT the leg humping and "comments", even if they are mostly flattering? Just once? For christ sake she's just a person like anyone of us.

You would think that the western socitey has evolved more in the thousands of years it it has existed. But still many people fall down the ladder of evolution, and joins our friends the Neanderthals, as soon as a girl logs on the internet. A pity.

Blondie151O - love your car!

Regarding your rims, I havn't checked your three rims yet but I have just one color to mention ;) - Gun metal! Would look really nice. Would give more contrast then silver rims on your white. Easy to keep clean as the brake dust harly show on them and it looks really really really REALLY nice IMHO :)

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Originally posted by Blackbird@Jun 15 2005, 04:36 PM
Wouldn't it be nice if a girl could post on a forum WITHOUT the leg humping and "comments", even if they are mostly flattering? Just once? For christ sake she's just a person like anyone of us.

You would think that the western socitey has evolved more in the thousands of years it it has existed. But still many people fall down the ladder of evolution, and joins our friends the Neanderthals, as soon as a girl logs on the internet. A pity.

Blondie151O - love your car!

Regarding your rims, I havn't checked your three rims yet but I have just one color to mention ;) - Gun metal! Would look really nice. Would give more contrast then silver rims on your white. Easy to keep clean as the brake dust harly show on them and it looks really really really REALLY nice IMHO :)
[snapback]432164[/snapback]​

thanks for the comment.. i was told i should go with the dark and light theme also. i just bought the clear euros...when someone told me i should have gotten carbon fiber ones. bc i think my headlights are tinted on my car.

anywho...i have just never been interested in the gun metal color /rims. i will probablly go with chrome. bc gene....told me that a white rim might not match the color of our performance white cars!?!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Originally posted by eastside6@Jun 13 2005, 07:10 PM
nice car and but whats even nicer are the footprints hahaha
[snapback]430620[/snapback]​
Oh,on the ground. I was looking for them on the inside of the windshield!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hey the 6 is lookin good Blondie

And get the Anzo clear side markers, they look so good on a white 6 and for only 50 bucks shipped!

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Originally posted by Blondie151O@Jun 14 2005, 05:15 PM
thanks for defending me lol!

BTW...are you a guy or a girl!? ive always wondered!  :goon:
[snapback]431094[/snapback]​

What makes you think he is a girl? just wondering.... :)

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Originally posted by timeless@Jun 13 2005, 07:21 PM
lol.. that is cute. i wanted a white 6. lol...
[snapback]430589[/snapback]​

Hey, fellow female here and i say post as pics as you want girlfriend cause you gots a sweet 6

Where did you find the decal i have been looking online for one but none have mazda symbol just crappy honda and other cars, thanks

·
Registered
932 Posts
Originally posted by socal714guy @ Jun 13 2005+ 04:21 PM-->
and let the leg humping begin..no offense, but how many times are you going to post pic's of car!!
[snapback]431088[/snapback]​
[/b]
I think it is just because she starts a new thread every time she does something to her car that is annoying. Most of us just find a topic along those lines and post on it.

<!--QuoteBegin-Trinity 6i
@Jun 14 2005, 10:09 AM
BTW, good job on removing your pic from your sig!  :yesnod:
[snapback]431088[/snapback]​
Um, ya, it's about time and I couldn't agree more! A little too much into yourself

·
Registered
131 Posts
Wow, stop the hating everyone, if you dont like it, dont look. Nobody made you come in this thread and look at the pics and the posts. Dang

·
Registered
932 Posts
Pics of the car is ok, I understand being proud, I'm just saying put them under a thread that is already there. You should know by now everyone freaks out when people post new threads and don't use the search option. And about the pic in her signature, you couldn't help but look that thing tood up the whole damn page!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Originally posted by anjyl_99@Jun 15 2005, 07:28 PM
Pics of the car is ok, I understand being proud, I'm just saying put them under a thread that is already there.  You should know by now everyone freaks out when people post new threads and don't use the search option.  And about the pic in her signature, you couldn't help but look that thing tood up the whole damn page!
[snapback]432308[/snapback]​

hey, as people say, you can post freely on her. i posted my topic in the right section under PICTURES. i showed some PICTURES of my car. and im sorry babe, but im not to into myself. i have an option of what i want to put in my sig pic. i opted to put my pic in there but sorry im def not into myself one bit. if u know me personally you would know that. and one more thing, nah it didnt take up the whole page, it was the size req for a sig pic..THANKS! :slap:

·
Registered
933 Posts
i think the car looks nice. the decal is badass too! i don't think she did anything wrong, was just showing off her baby. only thing i don't understand (and i'm not saying this in a mean way, i just really don't understand), is why do you type lIkE tHiS sOmEtImEs? doesn't that take longer for you to type stuff out? that would bug the crap outta me. anyways, was just a question out of curiousity, and i think overall the car looks very clean.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
gIrLs lIkE tO wRiTe lIke tHiS.....

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
& here we go again...got my euros put on!! INSTEAD of starting another topic...I have posted them in here! Hope you are happy lol. Anyways, heres some pics! I love them...thanks Sabrina!!!

:love: :love: :love:

·
Registered
675 Posts
looks good, but you need to do a better job if your trying to hide your plate # :laugh:

21 - 40 of 69 Posts
About this Discussion
68 Replies
39 Participants
Kincaid
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing