Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok well i was really debating on weather or not to even post this as it was fail on so many levels...

well i set up to get to the dyno on wed to get tuned to get ready for the track on friday. Well i was only able to make about 5-7 passes because my fucking AEM tru boost was not working so that i could turn the boost up so i was only getting about 16 psi..

Then the dyno was reading way off which was later fixed but it was reading really high FAIL..... so with this happening we just working on getting the AFR and timing into the 11's and my timing is at about 11-12o.

So i go to the track and debate weather to even run or not at all since my car was not in the relm where i wanted it to be. But being so into the moment i said what the hell and ill make a few just to see where i was at this moment and i can just practice since i have not been to the track in about 2 years..

So i make my first pass and i see just how rusty i was as i was only able to muster a 2.2:mad: 60ft WTF!!! and did a 14.2. The car was doing so crazy choking between gears which i think it is from the BOV VTA. Well my best mph was a 104 and my best 60ft of the day was a 1.98 and my best qtr ended up being a 13.5 FAIL FAIL FAIL!!!

One upside i did get was my weight down to where i wanted it to be. I currently 3390 with a full tank and 3310 with a little less then a qtr. with full interior!!! NO RACE SEAT, NO CARBON FIBER HOOD OR TRUNK... Going for 3200 next time at the track .. VIDS will follow when i have finish uploading them .. This was done with everything else out of the car like tools, spare and other things that were in the car less the tank of gas..

Will do better next time guys..

VID of the car with full weight without my in it..

With everything out less the full tank of gas weight

One of my best passes

i am not sure of your can see it or not but my car would die right after the launch and then again in each gear all the way down the track...

Me and brian AKA (CHERRYSPEED) with his e55 amg..

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
holy damn that benz is fast!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK i have worked out a few bugs with the car and i will be working on turning my boost up to the tune of 25 psi and getting it tuned for that. I am also working getting a larger intercooler for my car as well. I am going to be changing a few things about my set up pretty soon i just have a lot of projects on my plate so things are slow.

MIR is having an IMPORTS vs. DOMESTICS and i will be there if anyone wanted to come out!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts