Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Not bad, I would get rid of the Chrome wheels. They are not to bad but I would have gone with them in Black or gunmetal. What size are they?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The rims are DUB Dirty Dog 5, 19"x8.5 +41 offset.... it rubbed in the back a lil bit because of the drop i put on it but nuthin a broomstick wouldnt solve :sarc:

the oil cap i got from ebay, it says MAZDASPEED 6 on it.....and yes yes i know i dont have a MAZDASPEED but i had just bought my 6 when i got it and i had no idea that such version even existed :huh:

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Clean looking. White looks great. I don't like the dubs personally, but it's a nice looking 6.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
The rims are DUB Dirty Dog 5, 19"x8.5 +41 offset.... it rubbed in the back a lil bit because of the drop i put on it but nuthin a broomstick wouldnt solve :sarc:

the oil cap i got from ebay, it says MAZDASPEED 6 on it.....and yes yes i know i dont have a MAZDASPEED but i had just bought my 6 when i got it and i had no idea that such version even existed :huh:
[/b]
19X8.5 what size tire are you running?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
225/35/19

thanks man , im a chrome fan but your car looks good..... atleast i didnt lift it, put 24's and had Gucci interior...lol

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
looks pretty good. man that thing is sitting pretty low. only thing i would change is the antenna, get a stubby.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Very nice.

I like the chrome on white.

Good job.
There is something about the 03 - 05 cars that have just the right lines.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

do you think i should do tinted??? my headlights are clear and the front bumper are clear too.... :huh: , i was thinkin about getting clear taillights to match the rest of the car but i dont know yet cuz youre not the only one that has told me that, and about the antenna i was thinking about getting the sharkfin because i read that it gives the best reception for aftermarket stubbys for the 6 but once again im open to suggestions

·
Registered
102 Posts
I think the problem with getting clear tails is that the clear tails look almost more busy... more chromey flashy looking, and still have the red bulbs. The stock red tails look nice and simple and I think they flow very well with the car. The rear of the car is my favorite by far because of how well the tails go with your reflectors yet still flow with the rest of the car.

Just my .02$

·
Registered
80 Posts
That's nice. I wouldn't change anything on it. It retains the classiness of the 6 while having your own personal touch. Too much and it'll start to look a bit ricey. Very nice tho.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
if i were you i would get it tinted and slap some 06 black tails on there

1 - 20 of 29 Posts