Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright, im not gonna lie to ya, i was hauling ass, but some how my clutch is making a little noise...i am pretty sure it is the springs that need more lubrication, because thats how it sounds like. Anyone else havoing this issue? If so, was it the springs?

FOr those that dont know what springs im talking about, look underneath the steeringwheel/dashboard and up into the

EDIT/UPDATE: Alright, I just tried greasing the whole thing but I thing it has to do with the exterior part because it aint going away. Gonna take it to the dealer tomorrow...ahhhhhhhh!!!!

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
alright, im not gonna lie to ya, i was hauling ass, but some how my clutch is making a little noise...i am pretty sure it is the springs that need more lubrication, because thats how it sounds like. Anyone else havoing this issue? If so, was it the springs?

FOr those that dont know what springs im talking about, look underneath the steeringwheel/dashboard and up into the

EDIT/UPDATE: Alright, I just tried greasing the whole thing but I thing it has to do with the exterior part because it aint going away. Gonna take it to the dealer tomorrow...ahhhhhhhh!!!!
[/b]
USUALLY when you hear a noise coming from the clutch its the throw out/clutch release bearing. does it stop if you depress the clutch? are you talking about just a squeak noise coming from the spring undeneath the dash? try to be a bit more specific and we can help you out more.

·
Registered
380 Posts

[/b]

how many miles are on the vehicle?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
car has 5.5k..im pretty sure hte noise is gone, i think it was the spring...it sounded like when springs need oil...i greased the everything i saw there...hell, i even think i covered the mat on grease just in case lol

it was either the spring or the hydraulic thing on the clutch

1 - 4 of 4 Posts