Registered
117 Posts
Reading Topic: My clear taillights...

Nope. No pictures are shown.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts

that was fast! looks good, but on some colors i would keep the red. regaurdless, bye bye to the bulge!

thanks for being the guinea pig :)

·
Registered
167 Posts

I actually learned some photoshop 7.0 stuff while sitting here, I think I did a damn good job, what do you think?

Hope this picture shows up:

I cut the taillight from one picture, skewed it and trimmed it and viola!

·
Registered
736 Posts

I personally like the red lights with the red color. The clear tail lights (and more impressively, blacked out tail lights); look great on lapis blue and silver.

·
Registered
230 Posts

Where do you buy those, and how much do they usually cost? Also, are they hard to install? I'm planning to buy a blue 6 next month, and I think the clear tail lights look awesome on that colour.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Replying to Topic 'My clear taillights...'

kirill, do you have a better picture of that lip spoiler? It seems to hang over quite a bit in the current pic.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Replying to Topic 'My clear taillights...'

Looks nice!
I have a question, why is the lip spoiler more expensive than the regular spoiler?

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Reading Topic: Replying to Topic 'My clear taillights...'

They produce less of the lip. Since the wing is on standard production models, the more you make the cheaper they should be.

·
Registered
736 Posts

I really, really like the lip spoiler. I'd have to see it in person but I think once I get my 6, the lip spoiler would be the spoiler of choice.

·
Registered
117 Posts

It looks like the clear taillights still have the *bulge*. Correct me if I'm wrong...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts