Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am driving home tonight in 6th gear and all of a sudden as i pressing the gas the car had NO POWER!! it felt like i was running or had run out of gas or something. I downed shifted to 5th to see if i would get some power and the car kept slowing down. THen i went to 4th and it still was there and then i pressed it all the way to the floor and a couple of seconds later i could feel the boost kick in. WTF :huh: after that i got into it with a G35 up top but that is another story. Has this happened to anyone before?

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Well, i've had my speed6 for just under a month now, and for the first time the other night, while on the on-ramp for a highway, I hit the gas and right at around 3k rpm's, where the turbo would normally kick in, my car just jerked, it was odd like turbo failure, but it only happened that one time. I think it maybe an ECU issue that requires a re-flash, or it might be something more severe, either way, you should get your car into the dealer just to make sure that there isnt anything majorly wrong with the car.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts