Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok the deal is done and the wait is on :)

Mazda 6 Classic sedan, 5speed manual...Pacific blue with full body kit including foglights and sports grill as well as tinted windows and car mats:D

Now all i have to do is wait till the end of May :sarc

·
Registered
156 Posts
Replying to Topic 'My Car has Been Ordered!'

Good on ya, similar to my car, and similar deal. The only difference is colour (red) and mines a hatch. But mine arrives 2 weeks, sorry.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Reading Topic: My Car has Been Ordered!

Congrats ozzie! I just saw my car being tinted. Gonna pick it up next Monday!

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Originally posted by peg4sus

Congrats ozzie!  I just saw my car being tinted.  Gonna pick it up next Monday!  [/b]
Well congrats to you as well;) how did you deal with the wait? its killin me*LOL*

·
Registered
131 Posts

The wait during this w/end will be killing me too.. If I could have it ready on Friday, I'd had spent the rest of w/end getting intimate with the car. On mon, I still have to go back to work after picking up the car.. dunno how I could be productive on that day.

·
Registered
156 Posts

Hey Ozzie, make sure you ask for your front & rear bumper back, or get them to buy them off you really cheap. I just thought of that today and asked my dealer. Spare parts dept is getting back to me with a price. Also make sure they colour code your side protection mouldings on the door when they paint your body kit. They are grey on the classic model. They are charging me $80 extra to spray them red.

·
Registered
131 Posts

Silver Contrail, Classic Hatch. There's lots of Pacific Blue Sedan today at the dealer's garage. I saw a lady picking up just like yours, without any body kit tho.

·
Registered
156 Posts

My dealer here in brisbane had no mazda 6 cars at all to show. The wait if you order one now is 6 to 8 weeks. With the rx8 and the new mazda 3 coming out, mazda is on a roll.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

peg4sus,
you mean i picked a common colour? DAMN IT hahaha. Well congrats on ya silver contrail hatch ***Couple of more days to wait***

Hum,
I mentioned that to the dealer before i signed my life away, I said HEY $3,500 for a full bodykit and you get to keep my brand new front and rear bumpers for free? I THINK NOT .lol thats how i got the price of my car and KIT down ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts