Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
i really like that color combo with the Orange and Black.

i'm not really a mustang kinda guy but i do admit that i think the new bodystyles are very attractive! Maybe if i drove one (never driven a muscle car) i'd change my tastes a little....

hmmmmmm....what an idea...i'll go drive one soon, haha.

PS - May i suggest some black wheels...

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
not to detract from your original post but i went browsing on the site where you hosted your album and its a really interesting site. Some excellent photos and information....

one photo that caught my eye...Audi S4

·
Registered
56 Posts
Lookin good! :yesnod:

If I ever decide to do a custom paintjob on my C6, it'll definately be a similar orange. :cool:

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
not to detract from your original post but i went browsing on the site where you hosted your album and its a really interesting site. Some excellent photos and information....

one photo that caught my eye...Audi S4

[/b]

:) where do you think I got that puddle idea from? LOL

Although my lens isn't nearly as nice as the guys who shot the Audi, and I had a windy day to fight with on that damn puddle, but it was fun to say the least.

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
:) where do you think I got that puddle idea from? LOL

Although my lens isn't nearly as nice as the guys who shot the Audi, and I had a windy day to fight with on that damn puddle, but it was fun to say the least.
[/b]
haha nice!

you know somethin funny...i didn't even notice the puddle in the first pic until you just said somethin. I know...i'm not very observant i guess.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol, it was just luck. we went to that wall with intentions to shoot there, but the puddle was an added bonus to play around with. only thing there was mud all behind it where the tripod was, so I didn't get the effect I wanted, and the water wouldn't calm down either. ah well, still looks cool i guess :)

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
lol, it was just luck. we went to that wall with intentions to shoot there, but the puddle was an added bonus to play around with. only thing there was mud all behind it where the tripod was, so I didn't get the effect I wanted, and the water wouldn't calm down either. ah well, still looks cool i guess :)
[/b]

yea you did a very good job! i love grafitti wall shots....very artsy fartsy!

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Im hoping santa will bring me a new lens now so i can start playing even more, kinda limited on what I can do with the 18-55

·
Registered
641 Posts
Thats a nice GT, love the old school orange & black color combo.

I test drove a V6 5spd.. should have tried the GT that day, but the dealer had some event going on, and thats the only mtx I could get my hands on. It doesn't beg to be tossed in a corner like the 6, but handles surprisingly well with a solid rear axle.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts