18" ICW Wheels Gloss Black
Eibach Pro-Kit Springs
Red Calipers
Body Colored Painted Diffuser on Back Bumper

Tell me what you think. :)

·
Registered
153 Posts
I think i would cream my pants if i saw a pic of your two cars together....you can tell ur lil bro that...hahah looking really good

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Take a pic of the cars together!
[/b]
Lol. Notice how wet it is outside. It was raining all day, and my car's dirty, but I'll take them and reupdate the thread.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
i don't like the 3's at all personally. When I see guys driving them, it reminds me of seeing a guy driving a Beatle. not right for a guy. That is just me though.. I just feel that way because it's so small and smooshed looking you know.

But I will say, This one looks verry nice. Far from the girlish look I feel the stock 3's with nothing done to them put off.

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
Lol. Notice how wet it is outside. It was raining all day, and my car's dirty, but I'll take them and reupdate the thread.
[/b]
I expect the pics by no later than midnight tonight.

i don't like the 3's at all personally. When I see guys driving them, it reminds me of seeing a guy driving a Beatle. not right for a guy.
[/b]
I could change your mind in no time if I could find some pics of my buddy Corey's mazda3. Turbo, completely redone interior, and I mean EVERYTHING is modded in there. Badass kit that looks alot like the Ver. 2 of the exe for the 6. 19" rims w/ deeeeeep polished lip with thin black dual 5-spokes. CF hood painted in the V pattern. And it's red so, aggressive looking for sure.

I'll post up some pics later on, when I get him to send some to me.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Your bro's ride is sweet, could you imagine if someone did that to a 6? .... oh right

On a side note: The 3's, i don't think, have the same agressive feel to them. It's sort of oddly shaped. I'm sure with some of the body kits you can achieve that look, but stock they just look sort of bloated. I don't think i would buy a 3 but i do think that his brother did an amazing job with his.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
I expect the pics by no later than midnight tonight.
I could change your mind in no time if I could find some pics of my buddy Corey's mazda3. Turbo, completely redone interior, and I mean EVERYTHING is modded in there. Badass kit that looks alot like the Ver. 2 of the exe for the 6. 19" rims w/ deeeeeep polished lip with thin black dual 5-spokes. CF hood painted in the V pattern. And it's red so, aggressive looking for sure.

I'll post up some pics later on, when I get him to send some to me.
[/b]
Yes please, I want to see pics. This is the first 3 I have seen that had anything done to it is why I feel the way I do. I have never seen a 3 cruising around here with anything done to it you know.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Very cool looking car, in person it's even better. And he modded it from stock to this, all within about a month.
[/b]

Another sweet 3 but still not quite a 6.

·
Registered
649 Posts
May not "quite" be a 6 but I'm betting it'd give you a ton of competition in ALL aspects.
[/b]
Umm he would probably kill me in all aspects, i'm just saying..... how do i explain this? 6iXSPEED and his brothers cars are a perfect example, almost identical mods, but which car do you prefer? I like 6iXSPEED's. Lets not bring my junk heap into this haha

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Yeah, Now that defiently blows out the whole girly small looking car image of a stock 3 lol. That is badass. Thats how a car should be done lol.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Sick! That 3 is sweet, I almost bought one instead of my 6 I drove each one a couple times that day, backseat and trunk won out for the 6

2 months and he has that many mods? Man I am a slacker

Must be a huge credit card bill every month

1 - 20 of 27 Posts