Planning to do any mods to it?

·
Registered
358 Posts
Let the mods begin.................

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
we see that car a lot here you know. Make it different!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:( sorry guys... but shes new to me so :nana:

But its an 04, MTX V6. Im not doing any crazy mods, just the basic basics... iv just never been into the race/go fast car thing.

·
Registered
366 Posts
:( sorry guys... but shes new to me so :nana:

But its an 04, MTX V6. Im not doing any crazy mods, just the basic basics... iv just never been into the race/go fast car thing.
[/b]
Its all good, as long as ur 6 is a bit different then the others, ur good to go. :yesnod:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
congrats on the new car. is your front window tinted darker than the rear window?

also remove the door guards

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
congrats on the new car. is your front window tinted darker than the rear window?

also remove the door guards
[/b]
Ummm... not sure what that means but i dont hink my front is tinted. The rear is stock tint like the sides, but ill get it done to what it is in the pic (photoshoped).

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Is that an 03? Nice car now start modding :D
[/b]
The 03's come with the 16' rims not the 17's

O ya io-bot check out the NE thread for meets n shit and post up in there if your into that

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
03's also don't come in copper. Nice pic :)

·
Registered
366 Posts
The 03's come with the 16' rims not the 17's

O ya io-bot check out the NE thread for meets n shit and post up in there if your into that
[/b]
The 03's do come with the 17's, mine is an 03 V6 and it came with the stock 17's. :nana:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Ummm... not sure what that means but i dont hink my front is tinted. The rear is stock tint like the sides, but ill get it done to what it is in the pic (photoshoped).
[/b]
i didnt mean the windshield i met the front side window looks a little darker the the back side window, and i didnt know it was photochopped, but ya get the tint the same % as the photochop which looks about 20%

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i didnt mean the windshield i met the front side window looks a little darker the the back side window, and i didnt know it was photochopped, but ya get the tint the same % as the photochop which looks about 20%
[/b]
Oh i get what you were asking... na i photoshoped the tints the same, but since there more light in the rear window it came out looking like that (look through the rear). Im going to get the windows tinted, no clue about any of the crap but i want semi dark but so i can still see at night like a person. I think 35-20% should do.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts