Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my car pulls to the right just a tad, but the problem that gets me is that i get a rental from the mazda dealer and damn that steering is crisp and responsive...but when i think back to it...my car use to be just like that....

now after 22k miles which isnt that really old lets be serious....it feels thats i turn the wheel to either side by a few degrees, and nothing nothing nothing..than it kicks in and turns...kinda weird...thinking an alignment would just take care of this as the tires are inflated properly, and no obvious signs of worping on the tires themselves.

stock 17"s Michieln piolot..blah blah blah

another thing is that if i'm going at a relative low speed and i go over bumpts it feels as if the steering is loose...i dont know like i get off the throttle(gas pedal) and it'll take a second and the feeling in the steering gets loose, and when i get back on the throttle it takes a second and feels like it "connects" back up with the wheels or the engine...dont know completely lost...did a search but could only find crazy UK guys talking about the issue...

guess taht leaves me with getting an alignment...anyone else have this issue>>>? :tear:

·
Registered
979 Posts
Sounds like you hit a doosie of a pothole and need an alighnement

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
speedgal
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing