Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like anyone else, I really love the Audi's LED lights around the headlights. And I've browsed many attempts on the forum to do this so I tried something new with four LED strips. It actually turned out really nice. At night I drew attention like I was driving an Bentley Coupe! However, it drew WAY TOO MUCH attention. Everyone I drove past was pointing and thought it was really cool. I got lucky and never drove past any cops with it so I don't know if they would have pulled me over or not. Well here's the pics.

PS: I recently took them off and put them inside the grill. I might post pics of that later, but it just looks like I have an underground kit. And this is my first time posting pics so I hope I did this correct.

Tell me if they look good or ricey!

Attachments

·
Registered
781 Posts
ricey. way too much light up front. i'm sure a cop would pull you over

·
Registered
80 Posts
rice! yea head lights would be cool but my opinion i would of lined my wheel wells

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They're great on the audi's. Just haven't seen a 6 with these lights setup in a good position. That's partially why I removed mine. They just don't look "Factory" so to speak!

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
^
thats exactly my thought. if they were installed in a way that look OEM, i wouldnt mind them. but every set so far people have done, stick out as aftermarket.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts