Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Don't worry I took it off after our roadtrip. Picture taken in Chattanooga Tn.
The thing taken fit properly! Clips around the top of the wheel well did not fit. My local dealer replaced clips when i got back.

Attachments

·
Registered
476 Posts
why u bought a bra??? u could get invisible vinyl shield for the same price...

·
Registered
64 Posts
I do a lot of highway driving and gets chips regularly. I now have a bug deflector that doesn't look bad. I may look into a magnetic bra that I can slip on and off at will.

·
Registered
476 Posts
what about the 3M (or other brand) paint protection film? almost invisible, can protect from rock,sand blast for ''cheap'' .. cars with bra is a bad idea cause ur paint will fade over time except under that ugly thing.. so u better put nothing and just respray ur front bumper after 8 years if u really need it.

·
Registered
175 Posts
what about the 3M (or other brand) paint protection film? almost invisible, can protect from rock,sand blast for ''cheap'' .. cars with bra is a bad idea cause ur paint will fade over time except under that ugly thing.. so u better put nothing and just respray ur front bumper after 8 years if u really need it.
I used a bra in the winter on my old run-around Cavalier - Aside from some terrible swirlmarks from ice building up on the hood, I had no other problems - no noticeable paint fading at all (it was bright red) and that was using it for 6/7 years.

If you drive on the highway it’s almost a must to get a bra or put on the coating I feel. The year before I sold my above Cav, I left it off and it looked like hell from 5 months of driving the 20km stretch of highway daily.

In the end you’re out money either way…$xxx for the coating/the bra or getting it repainted, you pick.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts