Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this morning came out to start my car, first thing i noticed is it wouldnt idle properly, AT, tcs,engine, skid light are all permanently on. when i try to drive it, the engine stutters like mad. here are specs

04 6s v6
injen cai
negative cable from throttle to battery
cpe blue engine mount
falken 512s
5w-20 oil
almost 26000 miles on it

any help would be appreciated.

btw, i tried to reset via neg. diconnect and mashin on the brakes to drain the caps but that wont work either.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmmm i was pretty sure its an electrical/ecu related problem... looks like its time to make good use of the mazda6tech maf cleaning tutorial. thanks

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
I cant imagine it would go out so suddenly if it was just dirty, but you never know i guess.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well, cleaning the maf dint work... so back to stock *gosh stock does sound REALLY quiet haha* and towed to the deal it is. im placing my money on the maf. thing that tipped me was when i started to car, after idle for couple minutes, i could smell a gasoline. i think the car is running rich cuz incorrect maf info. later

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well, looks like debears2k was correct after all, the service rep jus called me and said it was a bad maf sensor... this guy is pretty chill unlike the cunt i had to deal with last time. later.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts