Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most people out there have a little thing called respect. respect for other people and their belongings. But it always seams that some people got dropped as childern, and lost that whole morals thing.
So myself and some friends go out for a friday night on the town. Titty bar, live concert, etc. I park my car a block away from the bars by a fire hall and continue my night from there. It comes time to leave and i find foot prints on my hood, roof, and trunk. Some prick walked the entier length of my car. :swearin: WTF Who does that shit. :huh: What you would do if you caught some ass doing that to your car. My god i would break their arms. Both of them. And have fun doing it.
What would posess someone to do such a thing. Are they jelous cause my car is nicer then theirs? Or maybe they were showing off to their friends. Would your friends think you were cool if you walked on someones car? Arg, Im gonna go wash it and look for scratches. its a black car!

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
i'd slay him. with a spork.

people get stupid when they're drunk. i hope my car isnt anywhere near them next year when they get stupid.

·
Registered
56 Posts
That's ridiculous! What is the matter with people!? I would break his legs and curb stomp his ass, American History X style :yesnod:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Most people out there have a little thing called respect. respect for other people and their belongings. But it always seams that some people got dropped as childern, and lost that whole morals thing.
So myself and some friends go out for a friday night on the town. Titty bar, live concert, etc. I park my car a block away from the bars by a fire hall and continue my night from there. It comes time to leave and i find foot prints on my hood, roof, and trunk. Some prick walked the entier length of my car. :swearin: WTF Who does that shit. :huh: What you would do if you caught some ass doing that to your car. My god i would break their arms. Both of them. And have fun doing it.
What would posess someone to do such a thing. Are they jelous cause my car is nicer then theirs? Or maybe they were showing off to their friends. Would your friends think you were cool if you walked on someones car? Arg, Im gonna go wash it and look for scratches. its a black car!
[/b]

Funny that you mention that because yesterday some son of a b*tch got on the hood of my car a proceeded to slam his foot into the hood leaving huge dents in it. I was walking out of a store back to my car when I saw the kid. I tried to get their liscense plate # but they were gone too fast. There probably just jealous of my sexy 6 and I had no idea who they were. If I ever see him I will probably kill him. I went a year with my car without so much as a dent or ding and now this sh*t. F*ckin punk highschoolers!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well i washed the foot prints off. 2 dents on the hood and 2 on the roof. Now Im about ready to kill someone. :swearin: Does someone like that know what would happen if they got busted doing that. Any idea how much pain I would inflict. The hospital bills and lost time from work would far surpass what Im going to have to pay to get it fixed. :hammerhea: I bought the car brand new 2 1/2 months ago. First new car Ive ever owned. And I have to work my ass off to have it. Now I have to go thru insurance to get it fixed, like my insurance isnt high enuf already.
Funny thing is that the night befor this happened I had a dream i caught a guy walking on my car and i tried to drown him in a snow bank. Strange huh.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
God, that sucks. I ever catch someone doing that to my 6 and I'll have a new hood ornament and a pair of nuts to hang under my back bumper. And the punk'll be called "ma'am" from then on.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
hrm, i didn't know that our car could support anyone's weight
[/b]
I agree! Seems more like a prank by someone who knows him. I get nervous leaning on the hood to wash the car, not nearly the weight of an entire person. I think he got punked!!!!!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I agree! Seems more like a prank by someone who knows him. I get nervous leaning on the hood to wash the car, not nearly the weight of an entire person. I think he got punked!!!!!
[/b]
Our cars cant support the weight, hence the 4 dents. And I dont know people so stupid as to walk on a car as a gag.

·
Registered
603 Posts
man, im with u on this one if i saw a guy walking on my car the things that would happen to him.....i cant even explain.

good luck with everything and i hope it turns out alright in the end

-n1ghtmare

·
Registered
884 Posts
Speaking of shitty people...some guy tried to parallel park his crappy POS behind my 6...hit it on the way backward, and then hit it AGAIN when he was pulling forward...someone from my job saw him and came in and told me...i left a note on this guys car to call me and took pictures. He tries to tell me that he just tapped it...but of course the paint was taken off...people always seem to think its not a big deal when they drive around a car with a million dents already on it. I'm calling his insurance company and filing a claim...I have photos and a witness...not too bad i guess.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I feel your pain. Back when I was in college (the first time, I should say) I came out to find that someone had walked on my car from front to back. Hood to sunroof to partial trunk/spoiler. Fucked me up. The same as you, I could only *dream of having walked out on that happening. Hell, I always wish that I would take any damage to my car if I could just catch someone doing it.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Our cars cant support the weight, hence the 4 dents. And I dont know people so stupid as to walk on a car as a gag.
[/b]
There are ways to put foot prints on a car without actually walking on it. OLD TRICK!!!!

But after re-reading the entire thread I realized I missed the entry about finding dents after washing the car. Sounds like some drunk S.O.B. thought he/she was funny, NOT COOL. I hope you are able to get the car fixed, sorry to read about your bad luck.

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
Funny thing is that the night befor this happened I had a dream i caught a guy walking on my car and i tried to drown him in a snow bank. Strange huh.
[/b]
That's freaky.. real freaky. Maybe freddy krugger is running around in your head. But anyway, sorry about that dude. Just today I was sitting in the parking lot at costco ( man, that place gets crazy crazy crazy busy) and I started worrying I'd get a ding. Hope its not a premonition of some sort...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
About this Discussion
28 Replies
22 Participants
dayam6
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing