Mazda 6 Forums banner

121 - 140 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Added the MV tuning rear diffuser with the red led F1 style light. The fitment and quality is perfect. Everything fit perfectly. You do have to cut the rear bumper to install it. But it is a easy cut, and its impossible to mess up. Wire up the light to the taillight harness and about 10 screws and its on.
That looks great!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
Finally got the Autoexe Sports steering wheel in, purchased from Mazmart.com. It is leather and suede wheel. It also has a flat bottom. It feels so good on the hands! And fits absolutely perfect as usual top notch quality. Install is simple, and can be done really quick, but it can also take a very long time the first time removing the wheel. I will post up a install in the DIY section when I get some time

·
Registered
66 Posts
I hope this wheel can fit a 2016 GT!! I really don't like the OEM leather wrap they used on the steering wheel for our year it's kind of a cheap feeling...

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Gorgeous!!! Very well done! You've inspired me! I checked out Mazmart but they don't list all the Autoexe parts on their site. I sent them an email today inquiring about them.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #128
If you go on the Autoexe Japan site and see what you want you can email them. The parts on their site are things they have calculated shipping etc already for. They are in the process of building a English buying site with everything on it.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #129
Went to JPM Coachworks and had a shift boot and ebrake boot made for the 6 out of Alacantara with red stitching. to match the Autoexe shift knob, and wheel. I wish I would have gotten them to make my armrest now, because its juts leather. Which I may do later.

ebrake - they got rid of the zipper, and button, so its all one solid piece.

shift boot

The pictures are really low quality. I just watned to show progress today. I love the boots.. they flow so well with the other pieces. Motivating me to keep going with the interior. I mentioned to them abut doing more pieces for other 6 owners. And they are available to do so, because they have my boot to use as a reference, if anyone wants something made. I advise anyone interested to check them out, they made these items for me in about a hour and a half right in front of me!
JPM Coachworks

also installed hella horns - very simple install, just need to run a ground wire for both horns. and they mount up to the factory horn position.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #133
Received my MV - Tuning sport hood right before i headed out to Texas for Wekfest
Comes shipped and packaged very well as usual. Arrived in about 7 days from Russia

Latch looks to be very very secure, May or may not add a secondary cable just in case. But thats for personal reasons. Pretty comfortable with the latch otherwise.

stamped

underside oflarge front vent

·
Registered
16 Posts
Photos Oscar(maybe a member) took of the Mazda at Wekfest Texas. Hopefully I can get some time to gt some photos of my own. But his shows the car very well.

Tried my best to get some good pics for you bro! Your car's absolutely phenomenal and I'm so anxious to see that hood installed

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Received my MV - Tuning sport hood right before i headed out to Texas for Wekfest
Comes shipped and packaged very well as usual. Arrived in about 7 days from Russia

Latch looks to be very very secure, May or may not add a secondary cable just in case. But thats for personal reasons. Pretty comfortable with the latch otherwise.

stamped

underside oflarge front vent

Hey JITB, can you get a weight on the factory hood please? And you didn't by chance weigh the new hood before installation did you? I'm really hopeful in the future for a factory style aftermarket hood, that can save a bunch of weight over the steel factory hood.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #138
Hey JITB, can you get a weight on the factory hood please? And you didn't by chance weigh the new hood before installation did you? I'm really hopeful in the future for a factory style aftermarket hood, that can save a bunch of weight over the steel factory hood.
Yea i will good idea.. Ill see if i can get a weight on the mv tuning one.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #139
Finally got the Mv Tuning Sport hood painted and installed. Very happy with it all. Still n eed to put back in my autoexe hood shocks, and the underpanel, and weather stripping from the oem hood. The new hood is very much lighter then the oem one. And the fitment is great as usual with their products.

121 - 140 of 162 Posts