Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up all? im new around these parts. ive recently purchased the 2006 mazda speed6 and loving every second of driving it. i have just over 2700 miles in the first month and now just getting to braking it in. WOW!!! what a car... love driving around and pulling up to all the local kids in their "tuned imports" and surprising the s^*@ outta them. anyways looking to meet soon... im in maryland but will travel for meets. i also recently posted an idea for a meet on coast2coast6 and its looking like a dave and busters meet on the 22nd. we are also in the works for a texas hold'em / bbq car meet for late may so i will keep you posted. any questions or comments feel free to hit me up. i have also attached pics of my ride... tell me what u think...

Later All

C.J

Attachments

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Nice looking car, welcome to the club. Us non-speed6 owners will be the cars lurking in your rear-view mirror.

·
Registered
405 Posts
welcome to the club!

i see you put some pin stripes on ;)

·
Registered
979 Posts
welcome.. The white is sharp.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^^ A lot of dealers do that to tack on more charges
[/b]
exactly... looking to remove them once the kit and rims go on. didnt notice the stripe till around 1200 miles lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
06speed6
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing