Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah man! First off thx. Lovin' the new ride. I had an '05 6, then a 2010 and now this and dang, this is a lot of car for 25k. Re: Jersey, cool. I know Southampton. I live all the way down in Mullica Hill (exit 2 off the NJTPK) but I lived in Mt. Laurel for a minute back in like '02, so I know that area pretty well. Are there a lot of South Jersey peeps on this forum? Just curious.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Yeah man! First off thx. Lovin' the new ride. I had an '05 6, then a 2010 and now this and dang, this is a lot of car for 25k. Re: Jersey, cool. I know Southampton. I live all the way down in Mullica Hill (exit 2 off the NJTPK) but I lived in Mt. Laurel for a minute back in like '02, so I know that area pretty well. Are there a lot of South Jersey peeps on this forum? Just curious.

Not really too sure. I tried to find a sup group like how there New England 6 but the one for our area is too broad. I do wanna find some more local 6 owners though in the south jersey area

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
324 Posts
Guys, I saw a spotless clean Liquid Silver M6 GT on the hwy this afternoon on my way home, I caught up with it after trailing for a few miles trying to catch up, and my God does that color look sick. Very classy, I don't care how many silverette cars are out there on the roads, this one stands out, and the style of the M6 is just awesome. Congrats on your car. I also saw a Red Soul M6 GT going in the opposite direction, same awesomeness. These effin cars demand attention, and since there aren't that many out there, you can spot them from far away even in heavy traffic moving fast.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
6andcounting- Nice! My wife sells that area, she's in new home sales.

Caliche- Thanks man. I was THIS close to getting black (I always have black cars) and my wife convinced me to try something different. So far I don't regret the decision. I love how it's a deep silver, not too light (it's NOT rental car silver) with a metallic flake. Love it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.