Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this on Probetalk.com I do not know if this is something any one here as seen before.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Replying to Topic 'mx-6/mazda 6 coupe'

I may be time to bring back our beloved MX6 back.

But I think RX8 will fit that bill pretty well. I guess don't hold your breath.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Reading Topic: mx-6/mazda 6 coupe

I sure hope Mazda doesn't make a '6 coupe. It would look as fugly as the Accord coupe.

The track is just too long for it not to look funny.

-Alt

·
Registered
1,180 Posts

Some time ago I read that the name "MX-6" was re-regestated (??) and our dealer said that there will be a Mazda6 coupe......so I'm hoping for the best

·
Premium Member
1,776 Posts

We already had some photoshopped pics like that around here. That's been a while ago. You might want to use the search to find those. Good luck :D

·
Registered
14 Posts

Different strokes for different folks I guess.

I love 2-doors and I think that 2-door Mazda6 looks great! I've never owned a 4-door in my life because they just aren't nearly as good looking IMO. The 6 was the first 4-door I have ever really considered, simply because everything else is so great about it. But if they made a 2-door like that, I would never consider a 4-door.

·
Registered
219 Posts

I think they could make it realy hot! But that Yellow photoshopped pic wasn't very attractive...

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

another one, I did no make this nor the Yellow one. This one looks like Opal Astra Coupe from the BTCC or DTM

·
Registered
736 Posts
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: mx-6/mazda 6 coupe

I don't know... The coupe is cool but two things always turn me off of coupes. First, the insurance always tends to be higher because its "sportier". Second, try fitting adults in the back of the coupe... It just doesn't work as well as the sedan (obviously). Since I tend to travel with herds of people, the sedan is more for me. It truly is a per person type thing.

·
Registered
254 Posts

I'm a big fan of that modified MPS!! That is very stylish indeed!

:)

Adam

1 - 20 of 23 Posts