Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Anyone who owns an MV kit... need some feedback.

I am contemplating getting the kit myself. What is your experience? Was it easy to install?

·
Registered
64 Posts
I ordered the Eyelids from them a 1 1/2 weeks ago and they still haven't come in, supposedly was supposed to come in Tuesday but its hasn't updated in a couple days. Cant wait till they come in though.

·
Registered
916 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
I ordered my kit, should be shipping on Monday. Very excited. The installation is pretty straight-forward. Going to have a buddy help me install it (since he has done custom body work on his Z, this should be a cake walk).

·
Registered
64 Posts
I ordered my kit, should be shipping on Monday. Very excited. The installation is pretty straight-forward. Going to have a buddy help me install it (since he has done custom body work on his Z, this should be a cake walk).
What was the cost on shipping? And for what parts of you don't mind me asking? I'm wondering if you email them directly do you get a better shipping rate then on there eBay store.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Actually shipping was $80 bucks, so not too shabby. I got the front fangs, rear fangs, side skirts and eyelids. I highly recommend emailing them as they will get you a total cost for all the parts as opposed to ordering them separately.

·
Registered
8 Posts
So you ordered from them straight instead of off Ebay?

I figure the shipping is cheaper if you order the whole kit together versus piece by piece off of their Ebay page.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hmm interesting, I'm waiting for them to make the front grille and i will be ordering it with the rear diffuser. I hope my shipping is close to that price!

·
Registered
338 Posts
I plan on it. Parts are on the way. Still have to get them painted tho. Worst case, I will have stuff up by mid-March.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Front Grill

Hmm interesting, I'm waiting for them to make the front grille and i will be ordering it with the rear diffuser. I hope my shipping is close to that price!
I sent them a message on ebay and they said it would be available in Spring 2016 ....so I'm guessing soon. Their website says they have a 30% if you send them an email asking to be on their waitlist.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts