Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone can someone please help me out. Im with ksport usa and i'm not advertising anything, but i have a situation. i sent out a suspension kit to a customer in the winnipeg area and i sent him the wrong kit. and its going to cost me too much money to ship it back over the border to the states. if someone is intrested please give me a call you can ask for anthony at ksport 480-829-8100. they are brand new never opened the msrp is $1300 usd i will sell them to anyone who wants it for $650. thx i can also arrange shipment to anywhere in canada

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
DAMN IT

how do these differ from Tein Basic?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well the ksports have 36 way adjustment and the closest comparable tein would be the flex's and they only have 16 way adjustment of damping thats the main difference also ksports are made from high quality aluminum while teins are steel so they are heavier, everything is pretty much the same. also the rears are full coilover adjustable like the fronts it because thats how mazda designed the car spring and shock seperate but you can still adjust the height on it. can't go wrong with ksports we have a large following in canada. you can go to ksportusa.com to get the full specs

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
should NOT

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
which kit is it?
what's the spring rate?
how do you want to arrange payment?
does anybody want to buy my eibachs?

·
Registered
349 Posts
Do these come with pillow mounts?...like are these better/worse than say tein's or D2's....I never really heard of these

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
which kit is it? -- Read the topic title.
what's the spring rate? -- Go to the website provided (11kg/mm F, 9kg/mm R)
how do you want to arrange payment? -- "if someone is intrested please give me a call you can ask for anthony at ksport 480-829-8100"
does anybody want to buy my eibachs? Probably not. :p
[/b]

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
the msrp is 1300 but you can get these for like 800 new. Are these still for sale?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts