Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
eh everyone, I have a complete set of 17" Mazda 6 stock rims 5 bolt with michelin piolit tires brand new these retail for about $250 Cad each and $250 Cad each rim without tires plus taxes which is just under $2000. ALSO THE MAZDA SYMBOL IN THE CENTRE OF THE RIMS CAN BE POPED OUT AND REPLACED WITH ANY SYMBOL OF YOUR CHOISE. I am willing to sell all 4 rims with brand new michelin tires included for $850 Cad i am located in york region but am willing to meet in the Gta and Toronto region pm me will all offers or you can add me to msn [email protected] or contact me at (416) 779 9421 Gary or you can email me and add me to msn..... [email protected]

·
Registered
35 Posts
eh everyone, I have a complete set of 17" Mazda 6 stock rims 5 bolt with michelin piolit tires brand new these retail for about $250 Cad each and $250 Cad each rim without tires plus taxes which is just under $2000. ALSO THE MAZDA SYMBOL IN THE CENTRE OF THE RIMS CAN BE POPED OUT AND REPLACED WITH ANY SYMBOL OF YOUR CHOISE. I am willing to sell all 4 rims with brand new michelin tires included for $850 Cad i am located in york region but am willing to meet in the Gta and Toronto region pm me will all offers or you can add me to msn [email protected] or contact me at (416) 779 9421 Gary or you can email me and add me to msn..... [email protected]
[/b]
bump....850 Wheels maybe 50 ea. and tires maybe 60 ea., no way on the 850......

·
Registered
979 Posts
heee you can get them cheaper on ebay

·
Registered
169 Posts
If you "Must Sell" like the title states, you might want to lower your price.

·
Registered
356 Posts
people, pay attention to the currency. that's 850 CANADIAN
[/b]
739.54 USD

·
Registered
979 Posts
That is a lot of US dollars... Ebay is cheaper.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Wow man 4 rims brand new 300-350 tops and the tires suck so 200 tops so thats 500-550 so dont get ur hopes up to even get that, but thats the most id pay for those. O ya thats US currency

·
Registered
10 Posts
Lets see $282+ US for a new wheel at the local dealer, at least another $125+ for the tire, not including mounting and balancing. He's definitely padding his reTIREment account with this offer! :nana:

Let me know if you decide to sell them individually, I'd like having a matching spare!

If any of the rest of you have a new OEM Mazda6 17" wheel and Michelin tire for sale for under $150 let me know!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
9 Participants
ccondon
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing