Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 201 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*if an admin doesnt want me to post this url please PM me and I will remove it keep in mind there is no advertising on that site so dont worry please!

<div align="center">

PM Me or email me [email protected] for any questions you have about the new location!

Now the show is free! No Cover Charge! YAY And a helluva lot easier to get to!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Definately interested.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
I should be there! How many positive responses have you recieved from all the fourms?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the models on www.auxone.com are car show models and they do other modeling jobs. each picture is a link to their myspace page where they have the jobs they have done.. one has done beer ads/car shows like occarshow.com / magazine spreads / shaving products / all kinds of things. if you wanna meet em come to the show ! :) get yer pic with em too

·
Registered
649 Posts
Anyone from here thinking about going to this? I'm down but only because i have a beach house like 45 mins away i can crash at.

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
Anyone from here thinking about going to this? I'm down but only because i have a beach house like 45 mins away i can crash at.[/b]
Yeah M.B.N......

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
tempting, but the 7 hour drive is kinda kickin me in the ass.......[/b]

there is a guy comin from Maine :) lil more then 7 hours hehe..

well if you come youll have a good time! + meet lots of other mazda owners and HOT Models!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
If I'm still in the area, I'll be down.[/b]

lemme know if i can add ya to the list!

----

Anyone interested in me getting a DynaPack Dyno Machine to the carshow? It would cost approx 35 for 1 pull 50 for 2 and im guessing a max of 2 per car.. price may change if i can get a sponsor to pay for it.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
definitely interested. was thinking of doing a road trip to south carolina in the summer anyway, and this may work out as a good stop. :cool:

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
tons of positive nothin negative as of yet :) ill add ya to the list of attending ok?[/b]
Thanks. I'll talk to Digger10t(andy) to see if he is interested later, and if he is, i'll ask him to make a post here, for him to be added!

1 - 20 of 201 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.