Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.
I haven't been in Ottawa long enough to get some good connections for some garage guys. Most places I lived in has that one good muffler shop that will do a easy job for quick cash.

One of the first things I want to do is a muffler delete. I don't know any good muffler shops in Ottawa that has decent prices.

I called one shop to do this and they quoted me $180?!?!:eek:
I think that is way too high.

Any locals (Sleepy) have any good connections?

Thanks
Brian

·
Registered
811 Posts
I dont know any offhand. You could ask on ottawamazda.ca the forums pretty dead but somebody might know a guy.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
I got both my mufflers cut off and new pipes welded and tips out on for around 110, of course tips were paid separately.
I'm in Alberta however.
There was only one shop that would do it that cheap for me (only fair priced shop I think)
Everyone else wanted 100 per muffler.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If I can't find someone to do it cheap, I'll just wait to do it later when I'm back in the Belleville area.. But if anyone hears anything, let me know!

·
Registered
811 Posts
wHERE?!! lol. In belleville.. do you use associated? I always did cash deals with those guys when I lived there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
3 Participants
midrange
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing