Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are people doing for mud flaps/splash guards? Just got my 2018 Grand Touring Reserve and can see I need something. Mazda has their splash guards, wondering what others may be doing.

Thanks!

·
Administrator
2018 Mazda6 GT Reserve
8,543 Posts
I've got a set of the OEMs on my '18. They look good IMO and work well to minimize the snow/slush/sand/salt/other s-words from decorating the sides of my 6.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I plan on getting some too just driving a block and the whole side of the car is covered with salt is the oem ones worth it or will the generic ones do ??

·
Rally Racer
2,939 Posts
I plan on getting some too just driving a block and the whole side of the car is covered with salt is the oem ones worth it or will the generic ones do ??
The question of "will do" is really up to your interpretation. I find that OEM is generally the way to go for my expectations. If you need maxium protection then brands like Rally Armor work well. You would likely have to use the universal variety but at $17 they are fairly cost effective.
Good luck and post pics when you get it set up.

·
Super Moderator
17,558 Posts
I got the OEM ones as a gift (because I'd probably never spend that much on mud guards by myself) and I like them a lot. Fairly easy install and they fit perfectly while looking nice.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts