Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals,

Wanted to see if anyone in our club is going to the Mt. Greylock (MA) meet this Saturday October 15, 2016. I was also wondering if anyone had more info on it because I plan on going, other than the FB post by NEMAC. Also, hope this thread can help others that may not know about the meet that may want to join for a nice fall foliage cruise.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
17,099 Posts
Went over the weekend, was amazing, will post photos in my ride thread at some point. Peak foliage up there on Sunday.

If the group is doing anything like how I used to have it setup, they'll meet at Staples off I-91 in Greenfield MA early in the morning, then cruise West on the Mohawk Trail all the way to North Adams. You'll take Notch Road up the back side of Mt. Greylock because it's a way better road (tons of hairpins).

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Had a great weekend and a lot of fun driving on these roads with everyone. Same drive as @Byakuya said, would have been great to have you and a couple more 6's. Here's a couple photos (my second attempt, hopefully better sizing this time) from the few hundred my girlfriend took.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
17,099 Posts
Had a great weekend and a lot of fun driving on these roads with everyone. Same drive as @Byakuya said, would have been great to have you and a couple more 6's. Here's a couple photos (my second attempt, hopefully better sizing this time) from the few hundred my girlfriend took.
Photos look good. Saturday was an absolute perfect day and exact peak of the foliage season. Glad you had fun, but there's nothing that could convince me to run with the NEMAC group anymore, sorry :)

·
Premium Member
3,787 Posts

I don't think I ever got to thank you and Kerrin for coming and taking such great photos! Hope to see you both at events this year.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts