Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep I need a MS6 in the area of Kalamazoo, MI to stop by the shop for 6-7 hours or drop it off for that time. Whoever does it gets a free finished part worth at least $80. Or if I am unable to finish a part you'll get some $.

Edit: Please post here first. And then we'll start pming

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well 6-7 would be that maximum. For instance the battery tray took me only 4 hours but the endlinks took me 12. But I suppose if your dropping it off then it'll be 6-7 anyway.

The main project I'm looking for is a battery tray. I have a couple other things in the suspension area I want to look at to. If I make 2 parts from your car you get both parts free.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Well 6-7 would be that maximum. For instance the battery tray took me only 4 hours but the endlinks took me 12. But I suppose if your dropping it off then it'll be 6-7 anyway.

The main project I'm looking for is a battery tray. I have a couple other things in the suspension area I want to look at to. If I make 2 parts from your car you get both parts free.
[/b]
i'm interested. pm sent.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's so purdy it hurts my eyes! lol. No I want to see if there anybody right here in Kzoo.

Where are you!!!??

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
I'm interested...I can bring it by any day you'd like after the 15th. I can even help you if it's something that I'm capable of doing (welding is not really my fortay). And no worries, I can stay all day. And i'll be in Traverse City from 22nd-24th. That leaves a whole week though. Pick a day and I am there.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Were you going to be in Kzoo anyway that day? Or do you have to drive from East Lansing?

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
No, I'm just busy until the the 16th, but after that I am off and free. I might be driving that way to pick up a set of tires also.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yomama69, hold that thought....

ok people we have Plymouth and East Lansing up on the boards. Nobody out there in the club has a ms6 here in kzoo?

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Wooo hoooo. It feels like a race. I'm in the lead....by about 90 miles!!!

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Maybe a little closer to 80, but I can't imagine it's less than that.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
What's the deal with this?

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yomama, you win. I just can't find anyone here in Kzoo. How does it look for you 2-7th?

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
I guess that's cool. What are we making?

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sorry I didn't mean to make it sound like your MS6 wasn't good enough. Your help is much appreciated. It just makes it so much easier to have someone here in Kzoo but oh well.

Right now I'm aiming at a battery tray, testing endlink fitting, and a few chassis brace bar. Maybe a tranny brace, etc. Which day is best for you?

Anyone needing help on their 6 is more than welcome to come anytime. I'll try to help the best I can. Someone out there was having trouble with their springs or mounts or something right? COME ON OUT!

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Sorry I didn't mean to make it sound like your MS6 wasn't good enough. Your help is much appreciated. It just makes it so much easier to have someone here in Kzoo but oh well.

Right now I'm aiming at a battery tray, testing endlink fitting, and a few chassis brace bar. Maybe a tranny brace, etc. Which day is best for you?

Anyone needing help on their 6 is more than welcome to come anytime. I'll try to help the best I can. Someone out there was having trouble with their springs or mounts or something right? COME ON OUT!
[/b]
Let's aim for tuesday the 3rd, pending there is no snow that day. I still have the Potenzas on.

You'll need to PM me your contact info and directions to get to your shop.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts