Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you know, my car was rear ended.. nothing major, but I used the opp to replace the exhaust (Magnaflow in shop today!) I was wondering, is this somethign I could sell? And if so, who would have interest? Will it fit the standard 6?..

I also have 4 fake tips.. I found the one on the side of the road 3 days after the accident and the 2 come with the rear bumper replacement.

I wanted to post in the buy/sell but felt this is more of a MS6 general question. Please move the post if necessary.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Id like to know this as well. I can see this on my car some day. :D

·
Registered
159 Posts
I would highly doubt that it would fit. There is the rear diff that might be in the way. Also, the way that it bolts up to the downpipe will probably be different. Finally, the way the tips get to the end of the bumper is probably different.

I would say that you should find someone near you to test fit on their car

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
To lazy...

I might just give it away for $250 bucks... Not a bad deal for someone who needs 2 mufflers.

·
Registered
940 Posts
A member in St Louis is wanting to buy a stock exhaust. Can't remember if it was AteBaller or (I can never remember the name) gto/ms6/g35 (or rearrange that somehow)

·
Registered
364 Posts
if you have the space, keep it. you or a board member will need it someday, likely within the next 12 months....but only if you have the room that is!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts