Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone on here is in the Cincinnati area and is familiar with West Chester.... I saw a Speed6 today headed west on Cincinnati-Dayton Road just off of the I-75 Ramp. I've never seen one in person until today. I definitely liked it a lot though. I hear a lot of people that are against the wheels on them but I personally think they look great. It was a guy driving, mid to late 20's. The car was Liquid Platinum Metallic (Mazda and their color names). I was staring hard... hope the guy doesnt think I was staring at him :nono:

·
Registered
81 Posts
If anyone on here is in the Cincinnati area and is familiar with West Chester.... I saw a Speed6 today headed west on Cincinnati-Dayton Road just off of the I-75 Ramp. I've never seen one in person until today. I definitely liked it a lot though. I hear a lot of people that are against the wheels on them but I personally think they look great. It was a guy driving, mid to late 20's. The car was Liquid Platinum Metallic (Mazda and their color names). I was staring hard... hope the guy doesnt think I was staring at him :nono:
[/b]

Did it have a dealer tag on it

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
yo homey, i'm in the mason area. i've seen a lot of speeds around. i get my work done at king's mazda and i usually check out the few they have on the lot. one was white (being used as a demo) and it looked great.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im in mason all the time and never see any Speed6s. I see non speed6s everywhere though. I live maybe 5 minutes from the Brazenhead in mason and whenever I'm out that way its 6 after 6. Not Speeds though :swearin:

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
i guess i see them mostly on 71, but king's usually has a few on the lot if you want to chekc them out.

btw, how's the happy hour at brazenhead? i heard its a good place for a drink ... :beer:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I haven't been out to the Automall lately. Its fun to abuse the cars out there though.

I haven't been to Brazenhead yet. Maybe tonight I'll be there??? I was supposed to go last weekend but got suckered into work. Im off all this weekend though. I'll let you know if I ever make it there.

·
Registered
29 Posts
[/b]

You may soon see me in your neighborhood.

:drive:

·
Registered
130 Posts
Just wondering how large of a Cincy area group there is here. We signed the papers on a '05 i sport tonite and was just wondering if there is any kind of organized group in the area?

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
^^no, not a whole lot of cincy members; probably combined with dayton members maybe a max of 10 or so that post regularly.

congrats on the car. if you need help with anything let me know.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
5 Participants
jsherrill28
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing