Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just found these on my computer, I kinda forgot they were on here. If you ever want to know how to blow up a power steering pump watch these videos. Glad it was still under warranty at the time :) This is my first all AWD car, I was used to my 4WD truck. Now I know not to do AWD doughnuts in the snow.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Sweet, I love doing some fishtails in my 93 F150, which is only 2WD, but its still got posi traction :D. It doesn't always take snow or rain to get those tire spinning though.
I can't even imagine myself trying to pull this off in my FWD 6...

·
Registered
309 Posts
If you ever want to know how to blow up a power steering pump watch these videos. Glad it was still under warranty at the time :) This is my first all AWD car, I was used to my 4WD truck. Now I know not to do AWD doughnuts in the snow.
AWD, in itself, isn't going to kill a power steering pump while doing donuts on snow.
However, repeatingly hitting full lock for extended periods at elevated rpms while doing donuts might :D

·
Registered
884 Posts
I did the same thing 2 years ago and got mine replaced under warranty as well.

On a side note how dare you bring up winter vids in the middle of summer....not cool man, not cool.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts