Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it was a little slippery last night, so I decided to go out with the MS6 and see how easy it is to break it loose. This is the only video I got with my car, and the other attempts had me doing complete donuts, but they didn't get filmed (it was when I first arrived). The car is really easy to break loose with the DSC off!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VT0t5fkSao

·
Registered
237 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
nice.....

I was able to get the back end of the g coupe loose for the first time and it was freaking exciting. Awesome!

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Haha, damn.. that looks like fun!!! can't wait until it snows here in Washington D.C. area!!!! They're predicting 150% more snow than normal, hopefully it comes true!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haha, damn.. that looks like fun!!! can't wait until it snows here in Washington D.C. area!!!! They're predicting 150% more snow than normal, hopefully it comes true!
[/b]
I'd gladly send you some of our snow. It's been snowing in Western, NY for the last few days, and will probably continue for the rest of the winter. It gets old in quite a hurry! Atleast it's fun to drive around for now!

·
Registered
836 Posts
and we didn't get flake of that snow here on the Island!! And are you running the stock rims/tires with the snow or did you swap them out? If you have the stock ones how do they hold up in the snow?

ßill

1 - 10 of 10 Posts