Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
if you like the look of the MS6 over the M6, now is definitely the time to 'trade up'.
Which is the reason why I'll be keeping my 6. :)

·
Registered
2017 MZ6 GT Jet Black Mica
3,575 Posts
If you would have saved all the money from the wheels, exhaust, and all that crap you wouldn't be 2poor4MS6 :p

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
Been thinking about trading 6i for MS6 and found this Dealership in Delaware selling them for $23,294. I would assume this is a good deal since MRSP is around $30,000.[/b]
Good rule of thumb is that you can take off $8000 from the sticker price.

However, you also need to see how much your 6i is as the trade in minus the amount you still owe for that car. That will determine if the whole "trade-up" thing is worth it or not.

·
Registered
2017 MZ6 GT Jet Black Mica
3,575 Posts
However, you also need to see how much your 6i is as the trade in minus the amount you still owe for that car. That will determine if the whole "trade-up" thing is worth it or not.[/b]
I thought about doing this at the end of 2006 when the MS6 prices were really low. After factoring in trade-in and all that stuff, it wouldn't have been worth it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.