I was thinking paparazzi, but same difference... :D

·
Lowspeed
6,280 Posts
Well, now you have to post the pic....

·
Registered
402 Posts
90 on 294 AND picture taking... dangerous, even more so if you're talking rush hour.

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
and since everyone knows the back ground of the shot, no nit picking it to fucktown! it was hard enough to grab my phone, and take the pic without her noticing, or taking out a slow Wisconsin driver! lol

and no, i wasnt in the mazda6. i saw her while doing my drive for work. so i was in my beater 09 sportage. (she was jealous, she couldnt handle the kia goodness)

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
I just bought my Mazdaspeed 6 and love it. I agree that you don't see to many girls driving them. I don't think I have seen any other Speed 6's since I bought mine, let alone one driven by another girl.
Well... Welcome!

...and let the leg humping begin!

·
Premium Member
2,168 Posts
I just bought my Mazdaspeed 6 and love it. I agree that you don't see to many girls driving them. I don't think I have seen any other Speed 6's since I bought mine, let alone one driven by another girl.
Welcome... nice to see another speed6 on the forum.

...and let the leg humping begin!
:p Pervert... :leghump:

·
Registered
771 Posts
Lara6 just joined recently. She's got a black mica speed and lives in CT (I think) She's chatted in the 6crew New England area a bit too.
Just saw this thread. Hiii! :)

·
Registered
771 Posts
I'm in Southbury.. about halfway between Danbury and Waterbury. I hope to make it out to some meets soon.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hello from SF Bay Area! As I said in my n00b thread, I've been a member of the RX8 Club forums since 2008 and the ProbeTalk forums since 2001 (1994 Ford Probe GT, a Mazda under the skin). Just took delivery on my Mazda6S GT and love it. This is the only AT car of my three-car fleet (great DD for those crawling freeway commutes too).

I know I shouldn't have my RX-8 as my avatar but haven't had a chance to take photos of my newest addition yet.

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Hello from SF Bay Area! As I said in my n00b thread, I've been a member of the RX8 Club forums since 2008 and the ProbeTalk forums since 2001 (1994 Ford Probe GT, a Mazda under the skin). Just took delivery on my Mazda6S GT and love it. This is the only AT car of my three-car fleet (great DD for those crawling freeway commutes too).

I know I shouldn't have my RX-8 as my avatar but haven't had a chance to take photos of my newest addition yet.
Welcome!

Dont worry about the avatar!
:D

·
Registered
2,580 Posts

Welcome!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
^^^Yeah, I am M6S Mom. Never thought I would love another ATX car, but this one is definitely right up there with the '68 (gold/black pinstriping) Ford Torino GT fastback and '69 (blaze orange/black pinstriping) Mercury Cyclone GT fastback my now-ex-husband and I owned. :D

Ex PT members? I didn't think anyone left PT, just joined more forums like you and I did.

221 - 240 of 250 Posts
About this Discussion
249 Replies
50 Participants
mbogoo
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing