·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Bump for TiGray and the new girl, lol

EDIT: I'll just sticky it in the lounge

·
Lowspeed
6,280 Posts
Not for me, remember I stomped off in a huff and said I wouldn't post in it anymore when you moved it out here.

Oh, wait....
crap.....

(chuckles - Thnaks DF!!)

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
lol

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
^^^^^^^^^ :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

talk about bringing a thread back from the dead...:deadhorse:

·
Lowspeed
6,280 Posts
oh dear god
that's gonna be a sig line....

er, ....., That would be no, classic married old guy,
thought we covered that part with the married/ pants in the family joke earlier >_<

:)

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Dougefresh brought it back for me so I could meet some of the other ladies out there.

well if i haven't said so yet welcome to the forums !

oh dear god
that's gonna be a sig line....

er, ....., That would be no, classic married old guy,
thought we covered that part with the married/ pants in the family joke earlier >_<

:)
back off old man :p

lol ! i cracked up reading ur post.

·
Registered
3,414 Posts

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Sorry, did you say something Qwik? lol

·
Registered
1,459 Posts

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Muahh haa haaaa

·
Registered
38 Posts
hi everyone. As you can no doubt guess by my user name, I'm another female MS6 driver. I just recently bought the car as a replacement for my old 99 BMW M3. The MS6 rules! Faster, better fuel economy, and more of a sleeper. Kinda like an Evo or STI with class. The whole point of the car is to enable me to drive fast without being noticed by the highway patrol... Whee! So, hi there!

·
Registered
402 Posts
A 40-50 year old lady pulled up next to me in her VRM MS6 yesterday, I was not in my own at the time unfortunately... i'll flag her down next time and get her to post. I'll see her every now and then around town.

·
Super Moderator
16,816 Posts
Lara6 just joined recently. She's got a black mica speed and lives in CT (I think) She's chatted in the 6crew New England area a bit too.

·
Super Moderator
16,816 Posts
i passed a gunmetal speed6 on 294 in the northern Chicago suburbs yesterday morning. i even got a pic of her, and her car on my phone. lol
Creep. :)

201 - 220 of 250 Posts