Mazda 6 Forums banner

181 - 200 of 250 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
I'm with doug, I would be slightly annoyed if my gf one upped me by getting a Speed6 :p but then again, this just proves she is a keeper. You should have proposed on the spot as soon as she drove up in it.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Maybe I'm being a male chauvinist pig here, but I'd be pissed if I drove a 6 and my gf hooked up an MS6. That's like picking up a 325, and she rolls up in her M3, lol. I dunno... if she's into cars and knows what she's doing that's one thing. It would still bother me. You should twin turbo that 6 like TheGreatNY ;)
I'm with doug, I would be slightly annoyed if my gf one upped me by getting a Speed6 :p but then again, this just proves she is a keeper. You should have proposed on the spot as soon as she drove up in it.
I was a lil jealous when my gf got the MS6 GT and one-upped my MS6 Sport, but I got over it.

·
banana boat.
6,987 Posts
Lol, my wife to be went from a Rare Ca18det swapped 240sx to a 6spd G35 with brembos. Both are pretty heavily modified.

I'm still rolling in the mom car ;). Don't feel too bad Supersprynt..... It is much more fun to shop Jegs for xmas than at Jared. Plus, Then I have 2 budgets to work with on the list of modifications and less arguments about why I just spend a couple hundred bucks on this or that.......

It is a great deal, even when she drives the fast car.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #184
haha u goobs crack me up!
anyways so i took some new pics of my car wif my phone! thought id show yall.
i juc actually got my car back from the body shop on wed.....
a deer hit my helga :( yes it hit me i didnt hit it. it ran into the side of my car
as i was driving. but helga's all fixed now and lookin sexy! :)

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
DAMN THAT SUCKS !

glad you and the car are ok ! that explains why you disappeared ! lol

next time don't run down Bambi !

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #186
haha i didnt run him down! he ran me down! seriously it was actually all the deers fault. it only would have been my fault if i hit him with the front of my car. but that idiot just ran smack dab into the side of it

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
you damn hicks are always blaming the poor animals ! never the humans fault..... next your going to tell me its the bulls fault when he throws the rider off then gores him... :deadhorse:

tsk tsk...

try telling someone in the ghetto up here its their fault for hitting your car... better learn how to dodge bullets like in the matrix...:guns:

LOL :lol:

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
You city folk are the ones that don't get it. I had a deer run into the side of my '93 Duster while I was doing 40. I've also had a squirrel trash my windshield when it
fell out of a tree on a side road. Also had a dead bird stuck in the grille of a '77
Grand Prix after it played chicken with me on the Turnpike.

Animals ARE to blame. We just mind our own business. I never aimed for
any of those little bastards.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
You city folk are the ones that don't get it. I had a deer run into the side of my '93 Duster while I was doing 40. I've also had a squirrel trash my windshield when it
fell out of a tree on a side road. Also had a dead bird stuck in the grille of a '77
Grand Prix after it played chicken with me on the Turnpike.

Animals ARE to blame. We just mind our own business. I never aimed for
any of those little bastards.
Lol I knew my post would get some attention. Did not mean to offend my friend all in good fun. Trust me us city folk have deer. Haha

I couldn't agree more tho that shit is unpredictable. I had some close calls and I actually had some friends die in car crashes with deer near my house. It is very serious.

But I can't say I had squirrel or bird issues yet.... but if we can count rocks on highway my car is a magnet lol.

We had an open hunt up here to kill 1500 deer I think over the next 3 years in just one part of the state.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Not hatin', playa... They're 'wild' animals...keyword 'wild' !
Even if I were a wild animal, I would think I wouldn't try to
broadside a car on a 6 lane highway. That being said, I probably
was one in my previous life, and ran into a '63 Chevy... lmao
:cheers:

LMFAO !

you know now that you say that it made me think of my all time favorite commercial this year....

·
Registered
304 Posts
shit i hit a bird on my motorcycle doing about 85-90 broke my mirror glade it hit that first after hit my finger thought it broke that just hurt like hell new a guy driving a truck down the road dear ran out tried to jump over the truck its hoof went through the drivers side window into his neck neither of them lived yea you might not believe it but its true

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
i never had anything hit me while on my motorcycle thank god. but i don't go on highways up here with it either.

and i do believe your story because we have had similar stories with them jumping through windshields and killing people...

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Looking good! :)

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
OK too many pictures Missy.... enough is enough already..

·
Registered
1,420 Posts

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Are those your real plates, or did you PS that shit on? Not familiar with AL plates, and I can tell you know your way around PS, amongst other places, lol

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #200
LLol that's my real plate. And I actually didn't ps those. Just took them in HDR. ;) but um I sure hope I know my way around ps. And another adobe program. Lol im a graphic design major :) and im damn good at it if I must say so myself Hehe ;)

181 - 200 of 250 Posts