Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 250 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright so i havent been on the forums in a while due to some situations that occured, but im back now :) im feelin like im the only girl ms6 driver on here now......is this true? or even if ya drive a speed3......just as long as its a speed something! lol

·
Registered
738 Posts
I've only seen one MS6 driven by a chick, even then doesn't mean it was hers. I saw her driving next to me one day and I tried to get her attention because I was excited to see a fellow MS6 but I think she got creeped out and she took off lol

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I've only seen one MS6 driven by a chick, even then doesn't mean it was hers. I saw her driving next to me one day and I tried to get her attention because I was excited to see a fellow MS6 but I think she got creeped out and she took off lol

LMFAO !!!

< ------ Dephect :lol:

·
Registered
671 Posts
The dealer i bought my MS6 from said the previous owner was a female age 28 :D female driver = MS6 Perfect condition :p

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
that depends if she knows a little about cars and kept up with the maintenance.... lol

·
Registered
181 Posts
the 06 MS6 i bought was a female driver. probably around 30, 2 kids, car was in perfect condition except 2 small dings and the imprint from baby seats in the back = ).. been 4 months and you can still see exactly where the baby seats where placed.. lol.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
lol thats funny.... you should get a car seat to fill the imprint lol

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
There are a couple chicks in town that drive MS6s and every time I wave to them or something, they just ignore me and my identical, rare car and get all creeped out.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
lmfao.... i hope to find a nice young hot chick with my car but i don't fore see that happening...

·
Registered
304 Posts
my friends wife drives one and mine i bought for my fiance but shes not on here its her car but my toy. she bitchs every time i spend money in it the shes happy when it has more power or looks better :)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol those are funny stories. cant say that ive ran guys off by waving to them tho lol i usually have some kinda guy wanting to race me.....thing is they think its an easy race because im in a "sedan" wahahha little do they know my helga is a beast!.....but yeah there is only one other ms6 driver in my town :/ i followed him one day lol, met him.........hes a freakin weirdo....but i definitely love the look i get from guys when they find out its a 6 speed.....and then after they accept that, the look when they find out its turboed is priceless!

but the thing that probably bothers me the most is when a guy thinks i know nothing simply cause im a girl.....yeah had a dude message me on here one time and said "so how much has your b/f or ur dad done to ur car?" i was like excuse me, i work on my own car. then he actually had the nerve to say "oh well then i bet you look like a butch or a dog then" i ignored him after that. i mean seriously is it that uncommon for an attractive girl to like cars? i mean i dont think im a model but i dont think im ugly either......Qwik can you vouch for me? am i ugly? lol

haha anyways hope some kinda girl shows up on here....id love a friend

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
lets hear it Qwik.... answer the ladies question.... lol :p

i am not opposed to a hot girl liking cars and working on cars..... hell its just hard to find a can that can drive a manual car.... i would settle for one that knew how to cook at this point.... lol

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
lol hell if a decent looking girl even knew how to drive a manual id settle for that...

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
++++ 1

lol

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
next if you say you live in NJ i think i might have to go to JARED LMFAO !

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
I guess you guys don't need my answer now do ya? She is might I say. Very attractive. :D

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
lmao. nope it seems ur opinion is useless at this point :p

1 - 20 of 250 Posts
About this Discussion
249 Replies
50 Participants
mbogoo
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing