Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of any MS6 body kits available right now or if there are any coming soon?

·
Registered
580 Posts
Anyone know of any MS6 body kits available right now or if there are any coming soon?
[/b]
Stock ones u mean?

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
body kits = suck :thumbdn:

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
[/b]
You can get the hood and trunk from Fiber Images (therpmstore.com) and they will soon release the front bumper and rear bumper

·
Registered
967 Posts
Fugg! Those lip prices are ridiculous!

·
Registered
982 Posts
Yea, supposedly the quality is second to none though. Also, the stuff is made in Japan so that has a lot to do with the high prices.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
that would look pretty good if they were in CF. I'd sport all three pieces if I were also to swap out my spoiler to black. Way too $$$ though.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I don't know if you looked at the bottom of the page on the Corksport site, but there is in fact a front, read bumper and side skirts... insane price, but look kinda good.

I'd rather Fiber Images get the front, rear and sides done for our speeds.

·
Registered
982 Posts
that would look pretty good if they were in CF[/b]
All 3 of the lip pieces are CF.

I don't know if you looked at the bottom of the page on the Corksport site, but there is in fact a front, read bumper and side skirts... [/b]
Those pieces are for the regular6. I don't know why it says MAZDASPEED. Look at the hood in those pics 3 pics on the bottom, there is no buldge.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Dude, that's really not the right way to get information. Try searching first, please don't post in a thread that is completely irrelevant to what you are looking for.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
I had the feeling they were for that price, but I didn't really look into detail lol.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Haha...I haven't seen that response used before. Newbie flaming should be acceptable as long as it is done originaly.

Anyway, for some further info on the topic, DGMotorsports has some lip pieces comming out. They have a CF front splitter already available supposedly but its not on their website. Call them up for more info.

·
Registered
322 Posts
I ordered the AutoEXE lip. Hopefully it should be here in another week or two. It was mad $$$ and I felt a lump in my stomach after ordering, but I think it'll look realllllly nice. I'll post up pics after I get it installed.

·
Registered
322 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts