Mazda 6 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
I'm right here! I'm finishing up the touches on my new site, and as soon as its done, I'll be up.
Me.
[/b]

See what happens when you leave! Glad to see you'll be back soon.

·
Registered
909 Posts
I didn't have any trouble with Rosenthal Mazda, and I've ordered from there three times before! Sorry to hear about your stroke of bad luck. Maybe its a new guy working there?

·
Registered
279 Posts
I recently had problems with them too. I was missing the instructions and templates for my side sills, you can read about it here. I expected better service from a board sponsor. :( I know that thier online parts guy Tommy was on vacation last week, and that may be the cause of all of the problems we're having, however that's no excuse for the bad service. I think you should cross post this in the premier sponsor section of these boards.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Why not just buy the springs straight from Showcase Mazda (Mazdasportparts.com) in the first place? Their price is $9 less, and as far as I've heard their service is great.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Why not just buy the springs straight from Showcase Mazda in the first place? Their price is $9 less, and as far as I've heard their service is great.
[/b]
because I was already recommended to go to Rosenthal in another topic on here. The price was 234 at rosenthal, dont know what it was at Showcase. How many different reccomendations should I get??, only to have to choose between those as well..

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
any updates on this?

What I would reccomend is that you wait a few days if you have more problems and then wait for sabrina to come back online with her new site (jim click mazda)

Showcase used to be the best because of sabrina, so Jim Click will become the new best

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Im waiting my week for my springs... :cursing:

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
A lady from showcase Mazda I believe, very friendly and willing to help you.
[/b]
i understand who she is, but still dont see how she can help after the fact....

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Well, I guess figuring that a "sponsor" was a reputable place to deal with was my fault. And for the record, I received the correct springs today from UPS. Can anybody be a sponsor on here? What are the requirements? Maybe a little further indepth research should be done with companies seeking to be a "sponsor". On that note, I will try to get some pics up after the install for anybody curious to see how the 4cyl springs look.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
I ordered some parts from Rosenthal before and they were prompt, correct, and at a good price. Sound like they are having some problems though. Sending out a returned part without even inspecting it is not acceptable for anyone doing a parts business! I'm glad they finally got things corrected.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
^^thanks matt.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
quit sucking up Matt. ;)

21 - 40 of 46 Posts