Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my MS springs for the 4cyl today, and there isnt a part number on the spring itself, in fact the spring looks totally different than pics I've seen on here. These are all black, two have red dots on them, one has a green dot, and the other a blue dot. They have dirt and dust and shit all over them like they were used..Is that normal? If these are the stock springs, im a be a bit pissy

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just wanted to add a bit. I ordered these from Rosenthal Mazda (finishlineperformance.com), just spoke to him about the situation. These are basically a return from one of you guys with the STOCK springs, USED, in the box. Having an appointment this afternoon to have them installed, I am pretty irritated. The guy at Rosenthal was very non-chalant about the whole thing, didnt care about my problem, admitted he WOULD NOT ship them next day air to resolve any inconvenience I had, he took no responsibility for what had happend. First he said he shipped them, then he said Mazda shipped them direct, but in fact, the shipping labels are from HIM directly. Basically ended up telling me me to wait another week for the parts, and hope to hell they are right this time. What a great example of poor customer service IMO.

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
I just got my MS springs for the 4cyl today, and there isnt a part number on the spring itself, in fact the spring looks totally different than pics I've seen on here. These are all black, two have red dots on them, one has a green dot, and the other a blue dot. They have dirt and dust and shit all over them like they were used..Is that normal? If these are the stock springs, im a be a bit pissy
[/b]
All Mazdaspeed springs are RED in color! They will have the following part number: GRMS-8M-H13. I would send them back ASAP.

Just wanted to add a bit. I ordered these from Rosenthal Mazda (finishlineperformance.com), just spoke to him about the situation. These are basically a return from one of you guys with the STOCK springs, USED, in the box. Having an appointment this afternoon to have them installed, I am pretty irritated. The guy at Rosenthal was very non-chalant about the whole thing, didnt care about my problem, admitted he WOULD NOT ship them next day air to resolve any inconvenience I had, he took no responsibility for what had happend. First he said he shipped them, then he said Mazda shipped them direct, but in fact, the shipping labels are from HIM directly. Basically ended up telling me me to wait another week for the parts, and hope to hell they are right this time. What a great example of poor customer service IMO.
[/b]

Go to www.mazdaperformance parts.com, this is the dealership I deal with or you can call and ask for George, 877-232-3402. Tell him that Marlon referred you. He is a good guy and will not try to BS you!

·
Registered
799 Posts
you definitely got ripped! Man I would be raising hell with them WTF?!

here is my MS springs next to stock:

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you definitely got ripped! Man I would be raising hell with them WTF?!

here is my MS springs next to stock:

[/b]
thats f'd up....the spring on the right is what I got with my order....AND they look as dirty - What a effin joke

·
Registered
799 Posts
not only would I make them pay for overnight shipping, but they are a sponser on this site! I personally would contact an admin and let them know what has happened...

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
not only would I make them pay for overnight shipping, but they are a sponser on this site! I personally would contact an admin and let them know what has happened...
[/b]
I basically told him I wanted them overnighted, and he flat out laughed at me like I was crazy.. Who is an admin to contact? Not that anything will be done about it now....

·
Registered
25 Posts
Who was the the guy at Rosenthal? I ordered a bra for my 6 a couple weeks ago from them and was shipped the wrong one. When I talked to the internet parts person (won't mention his name yet) he wasn't very friendle but said he was shipping the right one. It's been two weeks and no new bra. I have been unable to get through to him to find out where it is or if it has actually been shipped. I'm getting irritated with them. I was going to order spring from them but will go else where now.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Who was the the guy at Rosenthal? I ordered a bra for my 6 a couple weeks ago from them and was shipped the wrong one. When I talked to the internet parts person (won't mention his name yet) he wasn't very friendle but said he was shipping the right one. It's been two weeks and no new bra. I have been unable to get through to him to find out where it is or if it has actually been shipped. I'm getting irritated with them. I was going to order spring from them but will go else where now.
[/b]
Sounded like an older guy, very short, and rude, NOT FRIENDLY AT ALL. Gotta be the same guy. YOU CAN BET IM NOT EVER ORDERING ANYTHING FROM THEM AGAIN!!!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I just got off the phone with "him". I can't believe I finally got through! As I suspected, it hadn't been shipped! He doesn't know what happened, but he was shipping it out today. Anyone want to guess how many more times this happens until it actuall does ship? I too won't do any further business with Rosanthal Mazda.

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
I sent a copy of both of the posts to the head of Mazdaspeed Accesories Division. Obviously, they do not care about the members on this board. Where is Sabrina when you need her!

·
Registered
799 Posts
you might want to reference this thread over in the Rosanthal Mazda Sponsor thead and see if you get any response over there, not looking good for them though, VERY bad business practice!

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The mazda parts goddess. Formerly of Showcase Mazda (Mazdasportparts.com)
[/b]
I dont see how that would do me any good....

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I sent a copy of both of the posts to the head of Mazdaspeed Accesories Division. Obviously, they do not care about the members on this board. Where is Sabrina when you need her!
[/b]
I'm right here! I'm finishing up the touches on my new site, and as soon as its done, I'll be up.

who is Sabrina
[/b]
Me.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Glad to hear you went ahead and got the springs but sorry that you are having such a customer service experience.

I would get the guy's name and post in the dealer's section. I know there's a "Good Vendor" sticky in the buy/sell area but too bad there is no "bad vendor" thread.

I'm sure msumlin's approach has already generated some waves so hopefully you get some reparations from this ordeal.

Good luck! Can't wait to see pictures of the drop with those Sokudos! :)

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
I'm right here! I'm finishing up the touches on my new site, and as soon as its done, I'll be up.
Me.
[/b]

Dang, i always though sabrina was like.. 48.. or maybe 42... no idea why.

Anyway, thats too bad about the springs. I was just going to order them myself, and now I't seems like id be better off shopping around a bit longer while this gets cleared up.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
About this Discussion
45 Replies
19 Participants
pobody
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing