Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have called a few Auto places and they dont do lowering springs so i was hoping someone knew of any tuner shops that would do it for less than $650, what my dealership quoted me.

I also searched the internet for Tuner Shops but nothing shows up, anything else i should try to locate one in my area?

And please dont say do it yourself, this is something i definitely can not do myself + dont have air tools...

thanks.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Try posting in the regional board. I was gonna do springs but the current quote was $380.. which I still think is too high.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Make the drive to Pittsburgh, buy me lunch, a case of beer and I will do the install for you. That would still be cheaper than either of the above quotes. :)

·
Registered
139 Posts
Is there a how to for installing springs?
[/b]
There is a how to on mazda6tech forums. Its pretty good, I had never changed springs before but got it done without problems. Definately worth the time spent to save the $$.

·
Registered
47 Posts
If you go to the lesser known autoshops in your area, you can get springs done for about $25-50 a spring. but it's still cheapest to do it on yourself. takes a few hours, but you learn a lot and you save a ton of money

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Like ive told you before I will be willing to do them for you. Free of charge

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
found a place 20 min from my house

$150 - 250 depending on what he needs to do....

also found a local tuner shop, going to look at some new shoes Saturday :D

if any one is interested

Archie's Performance in Wells, ME - 207-646-3725

Chuck's Auto ( does all the install work for Archie's) - 207-646-2246

:drive:

·
Registered
979 Posts
Helllllooooooo did you not hear FREE OF CHARGE?????? Hmm too good a deal to pass up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts