Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Registered
5,328 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
I have it sitting in my trunk. Installation is a bitch because the screws they give are too tiny for me to feel safe. Center section attached with only zip ties. I got some bigger screws and will attach from behind with the bumper off but once I bought a motorcycle my weekends got ate up and I haven't done it yet. Installation I'd give it a 2, looks I'd give it an 8. And I polished and cleared mine so its shiny. If you really want it shiny I'd sand it first as the aluminum is pretty rough. I bought it from a member though and didn't deal directly with Mr. Grille.

·
Registered
389 Posts
The mounting part of the aftermarket grills is what i didn't like.... i made a set that use the stock clips on sides and bolt tru on the center...see here
http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?showtopic=63969

I thought about selling and made a set for boostie, but they are a pain in the ass to make and with powder coating i don't make much...

I have it sitting in my trunk. Installation is a bitch because the screws they give are too tiny for me to feel safe. Center section attached with only zip ties. I got some bigger screws and will attach from behind with the bumper off but once I bought a motorcycle my weekends got ate up and I haven't done it yet. Installation I'd give it a 2, looks I'd give it an 8. And I polished and cleared mine so its shiny. If you really want it shiny I'd sand it first as the aluminum is pretty rough. I bought it from a member though and didn't deal directly with Mr. Grille.
[/b]

·
Registered
159 Posts
I bought directly from Mr. Grille and the ebay price will get it for you for about $20 less then I paid. Good deal.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
I've also got it on my SG wagon, looks sweet, but it's one of those mods that needs to be modded.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts