Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mr. Aggressive Atenza (6)

hi everybody, i must say, this forum is absolutely full of information about the atenza, and has been instrumental in my purchasing of the car. I was able to rebuff all the bullsht that the dealers thrown at me, and thanks to all of you for that!

i'd like to proudly annouce that i have purchased a Mazda Atenza (6) Sports/Luxury Hatch in Classic Red...with a sports grille! Its going to be delivered at the end of March, so i cant wait!

To everybody of the forum: thanks for all the information you've provided me with, and best wishes for the future!

-Alex

Pics will instantly be on this forum once the car gets home!

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts
Reading Topic: Mr. Aggressive Atenza (6)

Congrats!

Glad to hear you found this place helpful. That's what we all hope it to be!

Post pics when it arrives! (And take the day off, just a bit of advice!) :)

·
Registered
76 Posts

nice nice...I am VERY jealous b/c of the trim but happy for you non the less... :D congrats

·
Premium Member
1,776 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Mr. Aggressive Atenza (6)'

Glückwunsch - Congrats. :thumbup

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

hey hey, leave my M3 avatar alone! As much as the atenza or other mazdas are good cars, they still dont live up to the M3!

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Originally posted by alexchu

hey hey, leave my M3 avatar alone!  As much as the atenza or other mazdas are good cars, they still dont live up to the M3![/b]
That's bull. My friend has an M3. It's nice, and a lot of power. But I'd choose my 6 over that any day.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

well, it was the Red or the yellow.

the decisive factor was the fact that a red car would be far easier to live with than a yellow car

·
Registered
178 Posts

I am with you on the color. I have a speed yellow 6s right now. Well it is my wifes to be car. If I get one in the spting it will be red fire red. I think that color is sweet. What mods do you have planed? Good luck with the new ride!!!!:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts