Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Replying to Topic 'MPS pictures'

OHH that tail end is so NICE!! And those WHEELS!!

Thanx for the link :)

What language is that page in?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Language is Slovenian and the page is form our distributor where I ordered the Sport version (not the MPS) :( .

·
Registered
140 Posts

I like the fact it does not have a big rear wing or spoiler. Any photos of the engine?

·
Registered
1,180 Posts

YOU ARE GREAT (sumo ánd the MPS..) :D My god that car is great! But the rearbumper could be nicer. This is still a concept car, but the real 6 MPS will come in the end of 2003

·
Registered
350 Posts

If they add another rectangular exhaust pipe on each side I think it would look great!

·
Registered
350 Posts

I think they are going to have some problem if Mazda actually are going to sell this version.

BMW's new designer (Chris Bangle?) are by the way doing a good job to destroy BMW without any competition (the new BMW's are very ugly, 320's front bumper look like a cheap Ford Mondeo and the inside in 7-series are just unbelivable ugly).

·
Registered
1,216 Posts

The new BMW 7 series would be bad enough with just its looks, but you add that funky whoozits joystick thing that controls the HVAC, stereo, NAV, and everything else and it's a nightmare. That i-Drive should get someone fired, if not shot.

The MPS 6 on the other hand, should win someone a medal, a raise, and a promotion.

·
Registered
25 Posts

I'm a big fan already. Only a few photos and I'm already drooling....Mind you the specs alone stand by themselves.

I'm not a fan of the rear bumper either, but it still looks OK.

The Alloy wheels are not to my liking, but easily changed.

As soon as ppl get pics of the engine or the interior, please post a link or the pics please please!!!

Thanks!

Seeya

DMan

1 - 20 of 48 Posts