Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay,
Well I believe everyone who participated in the GB received their badges and is happy. I am now ready to sell the rest of these.

I have left five (5) MPS badges. Well, technically four as member Steabs has first dibs on at least one (1) of the badges. Steabs please contact me directly.

[attachmentid=17499][attachmentid=17500]

Here are the terms of the deal:

-$33 per badge.
-One (1) badge per person.
-Payment via PayPal only.
-I will only ship to confirmed PayPal addresses.
-Shipment within one (1) to two (2) days after receiving payment (or check clearing if e-check)

VERY IMPORTANT: PM me for my PayPal address. I will ignore "dibs" posts in this thread.

I will initially respond to the first four (4) persons who ask for my PayPal address via PM. I will not respond to any requests in this thread for my PayPal address.

Then the person has 24 hours from the time I send my e-mail to pay via PayPal. If you do not pay in the 24 hour window, you have lost your place in the "line". If you pay past the 24 hour window, I will refund your payment. I will continue to move down the list in the same fashion.

I will post up once I have four requests. I will also post up once I have received payment for all four badges.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Where is that damn picture of the Whaaaaaaaaaaaa-mbulance when you need it!

I'm not saving jack!!!!!!! :D

Comply or lose out! :D

One is already spoken for.........

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
are ppl mounting these in place of the mazdaspeed6 badge in the back? i'm very very interested. (and please get that another gb going for the stuff i want )

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Three (3) badges have been paid for already. Fedinand is on deck to pay. Past that, there is one more in the wings (thelife) should Steabs not get in touch with me in the near future.

To those who have paid, I plan to ship out the badges this coming Monday.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Three (3) badges have been paid for already. Fedinand is on deck to pay. Past that, there is one more in the wings (thelife) should Steabs not get in touch with me in the near future.

To those who have paid, I plan to ship out the badges this coming Monday.
[/b]
Payment sent.

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well, that was easy. :)
All badges are now sold (except the one with Steabs).

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
All shipped out today via USPS Priority Mail. I created the mailing labels online and included your e-mail addresses so you should be notified today of the shipment.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Just de-baged the rear.....I have to have one of these please, anyone have any info on how to get one. I went to google, ebay just about anywhere. Help me.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.