Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to buy a lg8600 cell phone that I can use as an mp3 as well. Any ideas on how to use the music end in the car. My wife has an Ipod with a wireless bubble adapter that plays through the stereo. Is this possible with a phone/mp3 player? Obviously I would have to be able to remove it from the car easily so I can use the phone outside the car. Thanks for the help

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
^^Send Donny at RPM a pm about it. He might know.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Beleive that your phone would need a 1/8" stereo plug to connect to the Audiolink.

I am going to buy a lg8600 cell phone that I can use as an mp3 as well. Any ideas on how to use the music end in the car. My wife has an Ipod with a wireless bubble adapter that plays through the stereo. Is this possible with a phone/mp3 player? Obviously I would have to be able to remove it from the car easily so I can use the phone outside the car. Thanks for the help
[/b]

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
I'm not 100% sure, but I think the LG Chocolate has a 1/16" plug for phone headsets. If you want to use it in your car, you'd have to get an adapter from Radio Shack that has a 1/16" male plug to a 1/8" female plug. Might not be the most favorable solution in terms of aesthetics, but at least it'll work.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts