Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know specific information about the MP3 Player? Does it play specific formats such as minidiscs? or does it play data format mp3 cds which is the one i hope it is. and does it affect the BOSE package since it comes with the 6CD changer? And last, Anyone know with the new configurations if I can get the Sports Package, Bose Audio, and Sunroof without having to get the Comfort package & Leather Upholstery? its an extra 2k of stuff i don't want. Here in florida its so hot year round, especially in the summer where it gets so hot; leather can be a real pain to have in your car. Anyways, any information will be appreciated.

- andrew

·
Premium Member
2,898 Posts
Reading Topic: mp3 player and other options

While I can't answer your MP3 player question I can answer the leather stuff..

Currently, the way Mazda builds their cars are only done on a package basis. Whereas, if you want a sunroof you have to get the leather and comfort package. Its just the way that mazda decided to build their cars. There was a post on here, however, that mentioned that mazda was going to be changing their package options to allow for more customization setups.. so stay tuned.

Also.. Did learn this by building on the mazda website? When I wanted my car, I had decided that I only wanted the sports package.. but doing that almost certainly required the Bose stereo.. Something that I did not want. But, when I went into the dealer, he said that it was something that he could special order. My advice to you is to check with a local dealer and explain to them what you want exactly and ask if they can order it!

I however, was given a great deal on a fully loaded 6S that I couldn't refuse.. so my search for a car with only the sports package was short lived.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts