Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm making the move from Charlotte to Dallas for a job in Sept. Who all wants to meet up and show me around town :)

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm gonna be working North est of the city, on the Plano side i guess?

The address to the office where im gonna be working is:

10670 N. Central Expressway
Dallas, TX 75231

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Awesome. Be sure and sign up for ZoomZoomLive! Are you going to be living in that same area that you work?

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Ew. Royal and 75? Right at the intersection of 635, 75, and the Tollway. Get ready for traffic hell. Live as close to the office as you can get away with.
[/b]
Haha yeah that area is pretty bad with traffic. Isn't there still a lot of construction going on around there? It's been awhile since I've been through there. I usually take the Tollway now instead of 75.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah thats what I've heard, but at least I'm coming from a place that has its own peice of traffic hell, so it shouldn't be too bad.

·
Registered
695 Posts
You haven't seen traffic in little Charlotte until you see the rush hour mess here.

Oh, and it lasts most of the day. :laugh:

John :cool:

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
I'm gonna be working North est of the city, on the Plano side i guess?

The address to the office where im gonna be working is:

10670 N. Central Expressway
Dallas, TX 75231
[/b]

I guess we need to meet as soon as you get here.....I work very close by.......send me a pm when u get in.

·
Registered
856 Posts
I live in Plano myself.
We should have a little GTG.

Also...
Every Thursday night the DFW Mazdas crew meets at Skoots around 9 for beer and burgers. Spring Valley & 75 by Lowes theatre.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well I'll deffinately have to meet up with you guys cause I really don't know anyone else out there.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm actually here right now looking for an apt in the area. I'm at the courtyard on north central expwy

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nope, just signed a lease on an apt in Richardson, TX. The homes of Praire Springs right off Renner RD.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Nope, just signed a lease on an apt in Richardson, TX. The homes of Praire Springs right off Renner RD.
[/b]
Welcome to big D! Im also off 75 and forest ln. So whenever u want to hang out hit me up...
Pip

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
[/b]
dude that is like 2 miles from my work place. I am at campbell&coit.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No way! The new office where I'm gonna be working is at Arapaho and International. You don't happen to live at Block 24 do you? Cause I saw a lower steel gray 6 there.

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
No way! The new office where I'm gonna be working is at Arapaho and International. You don't happen to live at Block 24 do you? Cause I saw a lower steel gray 6 there.
[/b]

ummm. No. I actually live about 15 miles away from Campbell & Coit.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts